What size windshield wipers do I need for a 2015 Ford Fusion?
The windshield wipers on the 2015 Ford Fusion are 28 inches on the driver’s side and 20 inches on the passenger side.
Are Michelin Stealth Wiper blades good?
They work perfectly; no streaking or smearing at all. They make firm contact with the windshield. When it rains it leaves my windshield spotless. These work great at removing snow as well, unlike traditional wiper blades where snow gets stuck in the frames.
What are the safety precautions when replacing wiper rubber?
5 Tips to Take Care of Your Windshield Wipers
- Defrost and Scrape Before Using the Wipers.
- Replace the Blades at Least Twice a Year.
- Keep the Windshield Clean.
- Never Run the Wipers on a Dry Windshield.
- Reposition the Blades During the Winter Months.