- 1 What tires does Nissan Altima use?
- 2 What does S mean in Nissan Altima 2.5 S?
- 3 What brand of tires does Nissan use?
- 4 What is the difference between Altima 2.5 S and 2.5 SL?
- 5 How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
- 6 What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
- 7 Which model of Nissan Altima is the best?
- 8 What is 2.5 Cvtc?
- 9 What does S stand for in Nissan?
- 10 What is the best place to buy new tires?
- 11 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 12 How much is an alignment at Nissan?
- 13 What’s the difference between a Nissan Altima SL and SR?
- 14 What does S SV and SL stand for?
- 15 What is the difference between Nissan Altima SL and Platinum?
What tires does Nissan Altima use?
What Tires Are on My Altima?
- The Altima S comes with 16-inch wheels and either Continental ProContact TX or Hankook Kinergy GT 215/60 R16 all-season tires.
- The Altima SR and Platinum come with 19-inch wheels and Hankook Kinergy GT 235/40 R19 all-season tires.
What does S mean in Nissan Altima 2.5 S?
The S for the Nissan Altima refers to the trim level. The S is the basic trim level. It will have 4 levels that higher than it which are the SR, SV, SL, and the top of the line Platinum edition. The ” s ” for a nissan altima means it is one level above the basic trim level.
What brand of tires does Nissan use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Nissan tires.
What is the difference between Altima 2.5 S and 2.5 SL?
Compare the Altima 2.5 SV vs 2.5 SL Trim Levels. What is the difference? The Altima 2.5 SL is the premium model of the car, and the highest four-cylinder trim level. It has two big upgrades that separate it from the 2.5 SV – the full leather upholstery and the premium nine-speaker Bose audio.
How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
How long do tires last? Most tires are designed to last around 60,00 miles, which is roughly three or four years for the average driver. However, your tires ‘ lifespan may be more or less depending on several factors. Service Department.
|Monday – Friday||7:00AM – 6:00PM|
What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
The 10 Best Tires for Nissan Altima You Can Buy
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Continental PureContact LS.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus.
Which model of Nissan Altima is the best?
Altima SL: The top -of-the-line Altima SL adds a Bose Premium audio system with 7-inch color monitor, leather seats, rear A/C vents, auto-dimming interior rearview mirror, heated front seats/steering wheel, and Homelink.
What is 2.5 Cvtc?
CVTC is exactly what is stands for, it continuously adjusts the engines timing as rpm changes. CVT stands for continuous variable transmission, which doesn’t have gears just a belt between two pulleys and one of the pulleys changes size to change gear ratio.
What does S stand for in Nissan?
I work as a sales man for Nissan S = Standard SV = Standard Value SR = Sportier Ride SL = Standard Luxury.
What is the best place to buy new tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
How much is an alignment at Nissan?
The average cost for a Nissan Altima wheel alignment is between $109 and $137. Labor costs are estimated between $106 and $134 while parts are priced at $3.
What’s the difference between a Nissan Altima SL and SR?
SL | Features Compared. Whether you select the 2021 Nissan Altima SR or the 2021 Nissan Altima SL, you will be enjoying a premium sedan. When you choose the SR trim, get excited about key amenities like heated front seats, active noise cancellation, and driver’s side power lumbar support.
What does S SV and SL stand for?
What does Nissan SV stand for? Quite simply, SV stands for Standard Value, and SL stands for Standard Luxury.
What is the difference between Nissan Altima SL and Platinum?
At a starting MSRP of $31,930, buyers can opt for the 2019 Nissan Altima Platinum. It includes the same engine from the Altima SL, but the wheels are upgraded to 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels. A couple upgrades that the Altima Platinum includes are driver’s memory seat and intelligent around view monitor.