- 1 How long do Michelin Pilot Super Sports last?
- 2 Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport discontinued?
- 3 Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport worth it?
- 4 How long do Michelin Pilot tires last?
- 5 Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport all-season?
- 6 When should I replace my Michelin tires?
- 7 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 8 What Michelin tire is best?
- 9 What is the best high performance tire?
- 10 What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
- 11 Are Pilot Sport 4S run-flat?
- 12 How long do Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires last?
- 13 Are Michelin tires at Costco the same quality?
- 14 How many miles do Michelin tires get?
- 15 Which brand of tires last the longest?
How long do Michelin Pilot Super Sports last?
The Michelin Pilot Super Sport is available in a wide span of 17″ – 22″ tire sizes suited for most sport coupes and sedans. This tire has an asymmetric tread pattern. A 30,000 mile treadwear warranty is a rarity among summer tires.
Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport discontinued?
PSS are discontinued and replaced with PS4S, however since the new tire isn’t available in our size, the PSS for ZR1 will still be available.
Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport worth it?
If an ultra-high performance tire is what you are seeking for your sports car or sedan, the Michelin Pilot Super Sport is what you are looking for. The grip and handling in the corners is amazing, whether on the road or track. What may be even more surprising is the quiet and comfortable ride this tire offers as well.
How long do Michelin Pilot tires last?
Michelin Pilot Primacy The front tires still look fine, they have about 5,000 to 10,000 miles of life left before they are equally worn.
Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport all-season?
Introducing the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3: Summer Tire Grip with All – Season Capability. … all seasons. Michelin’s new Pilot Sport A/S 3 is designed to provide grip you would expect from a dedicated summer tire, while also providing traction in colder weather.
When should I replace my Michelin tires?
Ten years is a maximum. If the tires haven’t been replaced 10 years after their date of manufacture, as a precaution, Michelin recommends replacing them with new tires. Even if they appear to be in usable condition and have not worn down to the tread wear indicator. This applies to spare tires as well.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What Michelin tire is best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
What is the best high performance tire?
The Best Ultra High Performance Tires
- Editor’s Pick: Michelin Pilot Super Sport.
- Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position.
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2.
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 R.
- Hankook Ventus R-S4.
- Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R.
- Toyo Proxes R888 R.
What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
The Pilot Sport 4S is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer tire developed in cooperation with some of the most demanding vehicle manufacturers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to utilize key technologies engineered during competition in the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Are Pilot Sport 4S run-flat?
The Pilot Sport 4S ZP is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer run – flat tire developed in conjunction with some of the most demanding vehicle manufacturers.
How long do Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires last?
Summer tires set high standards for dry and wet grip, but are not designed for cold, wintry weather. They are suitable for many coupes, sedans, and sports cars. The Michelin Pilot Sport 4s is one of the rare few with a tread wear warranty, of 30,000 miles.
Are Michelin tires at Costco the same quality?
Costco’s name-brand tires are the same quality as other name-brand tires sold elsewhere; Costco’s shop has lower overhead costs than a conventional tire shop, so they can afford a lower markup. Why are Michelin tires considered better than others?
How many miles do Michelin tires get?
From this extensive test program, we found that high-scoring UHP summer tires last about 35,000 to 40,000 miles, including the top-rated Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Add another 20,000 miles or so for most high-scoring UHP all-season tires.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.