- 1 How long do Michelin Premier tires last?
- 2 Is the Michelin Premier A good tire?
- 3 Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
- 4 Where are Michelin Premier tires made?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 Which tires give the smoothest ride?
- 7 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 8 Are Michelin tires worth the cost?
- 9 Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
- 10 Which Michelin all season tire is the best?
- 11 Are Michelin tires quiet?
- 12 Are Michelin Defender LTX tires quiet?
- 13 What is the difference between Michelin Primacy and Premier?
- 14 What is the difference between Michelin Premier LTX and premier as?
- 15 What does a S stand for on tires?
How long do Michelin Premier tires last?
The Michelin Premier A/S is designed to maintain wet grip as it wears. It has an estimated tread life of 80,000 miles in CR’s test.
Is the Michelin Premier A good tire?
Michelin’s Premier A/S tire is a passenger vehicle (cars/minivans) all-season model with some fantastic features. These tires have great traction and handling on wet and dry roads, and superior braking and stopping. The Premier A/S tires have actually replaced an older model, the Primacy MXV4, which were good tires.
Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
The Michelin Premier A/S with its higher speed rating and softer tread compound will have more immediate response during lane changes and sharp steering inputs. It will also maintain grip longer during hard cornering on dry pavement. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality.
Where are Michelin Premier tires made?
Michelin will offer a limited 60,000-mile warranty with MICHELIN Premier A/S, which will be manufactured in North America at Michelin plants in Lexington and Greenville, S.C., Ardmore, Okla., and Pictou County and Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Which tires give the smoothest ride?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
Are Michelin tires worth the cost?
Are Michelin tires worth the price? Michelin tires are worth every dime you pay for them. Not only do they feature innovative technology, but Michelin tires are some of the highest performing and longest lasting. You can’t go wrong with these tires.
Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
Costco is a popular place to buy tires, but don’t exclude seeing what local independents have to offer. Assuming we’re talking about the exact same Michelin tire, no, it’s not true. The only difference is the price. Only a few Michelin lines, like X Radial, are unique to wholesale clubs.
Which Michelin all season tire is the best?
- #1 Michelin Defender LTX. The Michelin Defender LTX is a highway, all – season tire designed for light trucks and SUVs.
- #2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All – Season.
- #3 Hankook Kinergy PT.
- #4 Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- #5 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All – Season.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.
Are Michelin tires quiet?
The Michelin Premier LTX is perfect for truck drivers and SUV owners who enjoy a quiet and stable drive. The tires provide great handling and traction as well as crisp steering control. The Premier LTX is one of the quietest tires available in the market.
Are Michelin Defender LTX tires quiet?
The Defender LTX M/S is designed to combine a smooth, quiet ride with year-round traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions, even in light snow. Defender LTX M/S tires feature Michelin Evertread compound, which is a stronger advanced compound that holds up to tougher conditions longer.
What is the difference between Michelin Primacy and Premier?
Yes, the Primacy performed better, and most tires do on dry pavement. On wet pavement, with full tread tires, the Primacy MXV4 takes about seven feet longer to stop than the Premier A/S; when the tread is shaved to 5/32” on both models, it takes about 24 feet longer.
What is the difference between Michelin Premier LTX and premier as?
The Michelin LTX provides a smooth and comfortable ride. The higher amounts of silica and sunflower oil of the rubber provide a more impact-absorbing tire tread than some other tires. While the Michelin Premier A/S was a very quiet tire, we did find a little more noise in the LTX version of this tire.
What does a S stand for on tires?
All-season, Touring, 3-season, summer, performance, what do they all stand for? Fact: Only in North America do we have an “All-Season” designation for tires. As per its definition, the A/ S tire is a compromise and the trick is to manage the compromise.