- 1 Are Michelin Primacy MXM4 good tires?
- 2 Is Michelin Primacy tour a/s review?
- 3 What is the difference between Michelin Primacy MXM4 and MXV4?
- 4 What is Michelin Primacy?
- 5 How long do Michelin Primacy tires last?
- 6 Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
- 7 What is the difference between Michelin Defender and primacy?
- 8 What are the best all-season tires?
- 9 What is a touring tire?
- 10 Is Michelin Primacy MXV4 discontinued?
- 11 Are Michelin Primacy MXM4 run flat tires?
- 12 Where are Michelin tires made?
- 13 Are Michelin Primacy tires directional?
- 14 Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 all season?
Are Michelin Primacy MXM4 good tires?
Overall, the Primacy MXM4 is the best tire in its category in terms of handling and braking on dry surfaces. The performance focus of the engineers really paid-off.
Is Michelin Primacy tour a/s review?
The good news is that the Premier A/S maintained its wet stopping performance between full tread and 5/32”. Yes, the Primacy performed better, and most tires do on dry pavement. Add water and the Premier comes into its own, revealing what Michelin had in mind in developing the EverGrip technology all along.
What is the difference between Michelin Primacy MXM4 and MXV4?
The MXV4 carries a 60,000 mile tread warranty, while the MXM4 comes with either a 45,000 mile or 55,000 mile warranty depending on speed rating. Which Tire Wins? It would be hard to go wrong with either of these tires. We would say that if wet traction is important to you, the MXM4 makes an excellent choice.
What is Michelin Primacy?
The Michelin Primacy MXM4 touring tire was designed to enhance your luxury vehicles traction, ride quality, and handling. And thanks to a special sunflower additive in its tread compound, it delivers improved traction at low temperatures and better overall snow performance.
How long do Michelin Primacy tires last?
Ten years is a maximum If the tires haven’t been replaced 10 years after their date of manufacture, as a precaution, Michelin recommends replacing them with new tires. Even if they appear to be in usable condition and have not worn down to the tread wear indicator.
Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
What is the difference between Michelin Defender and primacy?
Michelin Defender Michelin Primacy MXV4 The main differences between the two is that the Defender will last longer, while the Primacy MXV4 will provide better all-season traction. Both tires offer great ride quality and low tread noise.
What are the best all-season tires?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
What is a touring tire?
Scott Slemmons, senior sales representative, Maxxis: A touring tire is a premium tire designed to provide longer tread life, combined with a smooth quiet ride. Most touring tires are all-season rated, which provides improved wet and dry road traction.
Is Michelin Primacy MXV4 discontinued?
Note: Michelin is phasing out the MXV4 and replacing it with the new Premier A/S. The Michelin Primacy MXV4 is one of our top choices in premium all-season touring tires.
Are Michelin Primacy MXM4 run flat tires?
The Primacy MXM4 ZP (zero pressure) is engineered for luxury sedan and coupe drivers looking to combine all-weather handling and traction with good noise and ride comfort while providing run flat protection.
Where are Michelin tires made?
Michelin produces tyres in France, Serbia, Poland, Spain, Germany, the US, the UK, Canada, Brazil, Thailand, Japan, India, Italy and several other countries. On 15 January 2010, Michelin announced the closing of its Ota, Japan plant, which employs 380 workers and makes the Michelin X-Ice tyre.
Are Michelin Primacy tires directional?
They are not unidirectional tires and can rotate in either direction. They are, however, an asymmetrical tread pattern, so the tire can only be mounted one direction on the wheel, with the “outside” to thewell, outside. Thus, if you can see the “outside” notation on the outside of all four wheels, you’re good to go.
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 all season?
The Pilot Sport All Season 4 is Michelin’s Ultra High Performance All – Season tire for drivers of high-end sports cars, sporty coupes, performance sedans, crossovers and SUVs looking to push the limits of all – season performance.