- 1 How Much Should 4 tires cost?
- 2 Are Michelin tires worth the price?
- 3 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 4 What is the best rated Michelin tire?
- 5 Are Walmart tires good?
- 6 Should I replace all 4 tires?
- 7 Which tire is better Michelin or BF Goodrich?
- 8 Is Michelin better than Goodyear?
- 9 What is the best tire for the money?
- 10 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 11 Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
- 12 Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
- 13 What are the worst tire brands?
- 14 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 15 What is the best all-season tire for the money?
How Much Should 4 tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Are Michelin tires worth the price?
Are Michelin tires worth the price? Michelin tires are worth every dime you pay for them. Not only do they feature innovative technology, but Michelin tires are some of the highest performing and longest lasting. You can’t go wrong with these tires.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What is the best rated Michelin tire?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Should I replace all 4 tires?
Is your car an all -wheel drive (AWD)? If so, most vehicle manufacturers and the Tire Industry Association (TIA) recommend that you always replace all four tires at the same time. That’s because the reduced diameter of the lower-tread tires causes them to spin faster than the new one.
Which tire is better Michelin or BF Goodrich?
Michelin and BFGoodrich is actually the same company, i.e. tires are made at the same plants and go with the same quality warranty. However, the former is better on sedans, while the latter works great on off-road trucks.
Is Michelin better than Goodyear?
Although both are top tires in this category, the reason we have selected Goodyear is that its performance is equally exceptional in bad weather conditions. While Michelin does offer excellent fuel efficiency, its performance in bad weather is questionable.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
Costco is a popular place to buy tires, but don’t exclude seeing what local independents have to offer. Assuming we’re talking about the exact same Michelin tire, no, it’s not true. The only difference is the price. Only a few Michelin lines, like X Radial, are unique to wholesale clubs.
Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
Michelin tires are the best for all-seasons. The Cooper option has 10,000 miles tread-life less than the Grabber’s but, remarkably, 15,000 more than the Michelin Premier LTX. Its price is average, but more expensive than the Cross Contact and the Grabber.
What are the worst tire brands?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
What is the best all-season tire for the money?
- #1 Michelin Defender LTX.
- #2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- #3 Hankook Kinergy PT.
- #4 Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- #5 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
- Michelin: Best Tires Overall.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.