- 1 What is the best tire for a Nissan Altima?
- 2 What brand of tires does Nissan use?
- 3 What tire is comparable to Michelin?
- 4 What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
- 5 How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
- 6 What’s the best all season tires?
- 7 What is the best place to buy new tires?
- 8 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 9 How much does a tire rotation cost at Nissan?
- 10 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 11 What are the worst tire brands?
- 12 What is the best tire Goodyear or Michelin?
- 13 What size tires fit a 2016 Nissan Altima?
- 14 What size tires go on a 2012 Nissan Altima?
What is the best tire for a Nissan Altima?
Best 17-inch for Nissan Altima SV, SL
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring – Best budget tire.
- Goodyear Assurance WEatherReady – Best mid-priced tire.
- Michelin Crossclimate+ – Best superior tire.
What brand of tires does Nissan use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Nissan tires.
What tire is comparable to Michelin?
The Hankook Dynapro AT-M tied with the Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure and Michelin LTX A/T 2 with 66 points, but was priced $21 lower than the Wrangler and $32 lower than the LTX. It had excellents in the dry braking and tread-life tests and nothing less than a “good” in any of the other eight tests.
What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
The 10 Best Tires for Nissan Altima You Can Buy
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Continental PureContact LS.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus.
How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
How long do tires last? Most tires are designed to last around 60,00 miles, which is roughly three or four years for the average driver. However, your tires ‘ lifespan may be more or less depending on several factors. Service Department.
|Monday – Friday||7:00AM – 6:00PM|
What’s the best all season tires?
Without further due, here they are.
- Michelin Primacy MXV4.
- Continental Extreme Contact DWS06.
- Pirelli P Zero Nero.
- Hankook Ventus A/S RH07.
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus.
- Michelin Defender T+H.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
- Continental True Contact Tour.
What is the best place to buy new tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
How much does a tire rotation cost at Nissan?
The Best in Auto Repair The average cost for a Nissan Altima tire rotation is between $35 and $44. Labor costs are estimated between $35 and $44. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your unique location.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What is the best tire Goodyear or Michelin?
Although both are top tires in this category, the reason we have selected Goodyear is that its performance is equally exceptional in bad weather conditions. While Michelin does offer excellent fuel efficiency, its performance in bad weather is questionable.
What size tires fit a 2016 Nissan Altima?
|2016 Nissan Altima|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Nissan Altima Options|
What size tires go on a 2012 Nissan Altima?
Nissan equips the 2012 Altima Sedan 2.5 S with a 215/60R16 tire.