- 1 Is Michelin Premier A sa good tire?
- 2 What is the difference between Michelin Primacy and Premier?
- 3 Which is better Michelin defender or premier?
- 4 Which Michelin tire is the best?
- 5 How long do Michelin premier as tires last?
- 6 What are the best all season tires?
- 7 Why are Michelin tires more expensive?
- 8 What is the smoothest riding Michelin tire?
- 9 Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
- 10 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 11 Are Michelin defenders worth it?
- 12 Are Continental tires as good as Michelin?
- 13 Which tire is better Michelin or Bridgestone?
- 14 What tire brands are made by Michelin?
- 15 What are the top 5 tire brands?
Is Michelin Premier A sa good tire?
Mavis Discount Tire has received 351 tire reviews for the Michelin Premier AS. This tire has received a 4 out of 5 Star rating with 91% of the respondents saying they would buy again. Dry Traction and Wet Traction received the highest marks and total mileage that as been reviewed is 1,585,831.
What is the difference between Michelin Primacy and Premier?
Yes, the Primacy performed better, and most tires do on dry pavement. On wet pavement, with full tread tires, the Primacy MXV4 takes about seven feet longer to stop than the Premier A/S; when the tread is shaved to 5/32” on both models, it takes about 24 feet longer.
Which is better Michelin defender or premier?
The Michelin Premier A/S with its higher speed rating and softer tread compound will have more immediate response during lane changes and sharp steering inputs. It will also maintain grip longer during hard cornering on dry pavement. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality.
Which Michelin tire is the best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
How long do Michelin premier as tires last?
The Michelin Premier A/S is designed to maintain wet grip as it wears. It has an estimated tread life of 80,000 miles in CR’s test.
What are the best all season tires?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
Why are Michelin tires more expensive?
Why Are Michelin Tires More Expensive? Michelin tires are more expensive because of their exceptional quality, long-lasting warranty, and high industrial rankings.
What is the smoothest riding Michelin tire?
As a brand, they often showcase some of the quietest and smoothest riding tires. The Michelin Primacy MXV4 is known for longevity as it’s offered with a 60,000 mile tread life warranty and provides good snow-handling capability for an all-season tire.
Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
Are Michelin defenders worth it?
Michelin stands behind the Defender with a 90,000 mile tread warranty. The Defender has a number of good points including a very quiet ride quality to go along with impressive dry and wet traction. Overall, Michelin has a very good all-season tire in the Defender, although there is room for improvement.
Are Continental tires as good as Michelin?
The Michelin performed well in most weather tests, offers a comfortable, quiet ride and has low rolling resistance. The Continental was impressive in the wet-braking test and has a good balance of all-weather performance and tread life. The Continental is an all-around good performer.
Which tire is better Michelin or Bridgestone?
Between the two, Michelin tires might be more expensive, but only slightly. Moreover, both companies focus on producing safe tires. You will always get reliable traction in dry and wet conditions with Bridgestone and Michelin tires. Michelin and Bridgestone put a lot of emphasis on durability as well.
What tire brands are made by Michelin?
Michelin also owns the following tire brands:
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands