- 1 What is the best tire for a Nissan Altima?
- 2 What brand of tires does Nissan use?
- 3 What size tires go on a Nissan Altima?
- 4 What is the best Michelin tire for a passenger car?
- 5 How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
- 6 What’s the best all season tires?
- 7 What is the best place to buy new tires?
- 8 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 9 How much is an alignment at Nissan?
- 10 What size rims will fit on a Nissan Altima?
- 11 What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
- 12 What size tires fit a 2008 Nissan Altima?
- 13 What are the worst tire brands?
- 14 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 15 Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
What is the best tire for a Nissan Altima?
Best 17-inch for Nissan Altima SV, SL
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring – Best budget tire.
- Goodyear Assurance WEatherReady – Best mid-priced tire.
- Michelin Crossclimate+ – Best superior tire.
What brand of tires does Nissan use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Nissan tires.
What size tires go on a Nissan Altima?
Not only does the tire measurements seem like a cryptic riddle you have to solve, but the Nissan Altima offers three different tire sizes —the standard P215/60HR16, the optional P215/55VR17, and the available P235/40VR19.
What is the best Michelin tire for a passenger car?
Michelin Defender T+H: One of the longest-lasting tires available for passenger cars. Michelin LTX M/S2: A highway all-season tire that aids with comfort, noise reduction, and braking effectiveness. Michelin Pilot Super Sport: Offers an increased handling ability and longer tread life than other performance tires.
How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
How long do tires last? Most tires are designed to last around 60,00 miles, which is roughly three or four years for the average driver. However, your tires ‘ lifespan may be more or less depending on several factors. Service Department.
|Monday – Friday||7:00AM – 6:00PM|
What’s the best all season tires?
Without further due, here they are.
- Michelin Primacy MXV4.
- Continental Extreme Contact DWS06.
- Pirelli P Zero Nero.
- Hankook Ventus A/S RH07.
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus.
- Michelin Defender T+H.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
- Continental True Contact Tour.
What is the best place to buy new tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
How much is an alignment at Nissan?
The average cost for a Nissan Altima wheel alignment is between $109 and $137. Labor costs are estimated between $106 and $134 while parts are priced at $3.
What size rims will fit on a Nissan Altima?
Nissan Altima Wheel Size
|Altima Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×114.3 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||66.1 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M12 x 1.25 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||16×6.5 – 20×9.0 Hubcaps|
|Tire sizes||215/60 R16, 215/55 R17, 225/45 R18, 235/40 R19, 245/30 R20|
What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
The 10 Best Tires for Nissan Altima You Can Buy
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Continental PureContact LS.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus.
What size tires fit a 2008 Nissan Altima?
The tire size for the 2008 Nissan Altima is P215/60R16.
What are the worst tire brands?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.