- 1 How long is the warranty on Michelin tires?
- 2 What is the difference between Michelin LTX MS and LTX M S2?
- 3 How do I claim my Michelin tire warranty?
- 4 How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
- 5 Why do Michelin tires wear out so fast?
- 6 When should I replace my Michelin tires?
- 7 Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
- 8 Are Michelin tires made in China?
- 9 What Michelin tire is best?
- 10 Is nail in tire covered under warranty?
- 11 What happens if tires wear out before warranty?
- 12 Is there a recall on Michelin tires?
- 13 Do Michelin tires have a road hazard warranty?
- 14 How do I know if my Michelin Tyres are real?
- 15 How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
How long is the warranty on Michelin tires?
All MICHELIN ® tires 4 (both replacement and original equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
What is the difference between Michelin LTX MS and LTX M S2?
Compared to the popular Michelin LTX M / S2 it replaces, the new Defender LTX M/S tires share the same highly functional tread pattern, and offer improvements in wear life/longevity to better meet the high-torque demands of modern trucks. Defender LTX M/S is designed to be stronger, longer.
How do I claim my Michelin tire warranty?
If for some reason you cannot provide this service or cannot determine the cause of the problem, call us at 1-800-847-3435 for Michelin, 1-877-788-8899 for BFGoodrich brand, and 1-877-458-5878 for Uniroyal.
How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
Call us at 1800-103-6424 (Monday – Saturday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM). You can also send us a message and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Why do Michelin tires wear out so fast?
They were designed by the manufacturer of your car. If your new car came with a set of Michelins, Michelin made the tire but they made it to the specifications set by your car manufacturer. This is because virtually all auto manufacturers specify very soft rubber which means they wear out too fast.
When should I replace my Michelin tires?
Ten years is a maximum If the tires haven’t been replaced 10 years after their date of manufacture, as a precaution, Michelin recommends replacing them with new tires. Even if they appear to be in usable condition and have not worn down to the tread wear indicator.
Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
Costco is a popular place to buy tires, but don’t exclude seeing what local independents have to offer. Assuming we’re talking about the exact same Michelin tire, no, it’s not true. The only difference is the price. Only a few Michelin lines, like X Radial, are unique to wholesale clubs.
Are Michelin tires made in China?
Michelin, Goodyear, Yokohama and Continental “they’re all there building tires in China ” Mielko said, adding that Pirelli’s biggest factory is located there.
What Michelin tire is best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
Is nail in tire covered under warranty?
If the tire can be repaired, the repair is covered for the duration of the warranty. These warranties are essentially insurance policies. If you’re considering whether to buy a road hazard warranty, think about how many times you’ve had a nail or a puncture in your tire in the last few years.
What happens if tires wear out before warranty?
If your tires wear out before you reach that number, the manufacturer may give you a pro-rated refund for the difference between the miles promised and the miles delivered. To be eligible for a claim under this type of warranty, the tires must have worn evenly and must be down to the final 2/32nds of tread.
Is there a recall on Michelin tires?
Michelin is voluntarily recalling certain sizes of its MICHELIN ® LTX® M/S 2, MICHELIN ® X® Radial LT2 and MICHELIN ® LatitudeTM Tour tires. Michelin is recalling approximately 100,000 tires in order to retrieve an estimated 2,500 tires (about 2.5% of the recalled population).
Do Michelin tires have a road hazard warranty?
Road hazard damage is covered only under specific guidelines for MICHELIN ® Self-Supporting Zero Pressure (ZP) tires, and PAX tires. Always refer to the applicable warranty booklet for specific information.
How do I know if my Michelin Tyres are real?
best way to get genuine tyres is to buy them from company authorized & reputed dealers & for Bridgestone & Michelin, check hologram on the tyre. check hologram on the tyre. Not all brands have holograms.
How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
Fake Treads — 8 Ways to Spot Counterfeit Tyres
- Here are 8 ways to spot counterfeit tyres.
- The brand or other details are misspelt.
- There is no paperwork or packaging.
- The tyres are missing details.
- They’re the wrong colour.
- The tyres feel flimsy.
- Ask, “These tyres are real, right?”
- The location where you buy them is unusual.