- 1 How many miles do Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires last?
- 2 How many miles will a C6 Corvette last?
- 3 What are the best tires for a Corvette C6?
- 4 Are Michelin Pilot Sport tires good?
- 5 What is the number 1 tire brand?
- 6 Is Michelin better than Bridgestone?
- 7 What is the best year for the C6 Corvette?
- 8 Why are Corvettes so dangerous?
- 9 What is the best year for a used Corvette?
- 10 When should Corvette tires be replaced?
- 11 What are the best tires for a Corvette?
- 12 What size tires come on a C6 Corvette?
- 13 What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
- 14 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 15 What is the difference between Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and 4?
How many miles do Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires last?
The Michelin Pilot Super Sport is available in a wide span of 17″ – 22″ tire sizes suited for most sport coupes and sedans. This tire has an asymmetric tread pattern. A 30,000 mile treadwear warranty is a rarity among summer tires.
How many miles will a C6 Corvette last?
Here is the short answer about how long Chevrolet Corvettes last: Well-cared for, a new Chevrolet Corvette can last between 150,000 miles to 200,000 miles.
What are the best tires for a Corvette C6?
For standard C6 sizes, there are a number of excellent non-run-flat options to choose from with the 245/40R18 size in the front and 285/35R19 in the rear. The best performance tires in terms of handling and traction are the Michelin Pilot Super Sport and Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position.
Are Michelin Pilot Sport tires good?
It possesses positive steering, excellent traction and grip, and outstanding high-speed stability. Besides, the Michelin will have you covered even if you do track duties. Sure, a summer tread compound will work better there, but as far as all-season tires go, the Pilot Sport A/S 3+ is exceptional.
What is the number 1 tire brand?
The Top 10 Best Tire Brands
|Best Tire Brand||Overall Score||Industry Reputation|
Is Michelin better than Bridgestone?
Between the two, Michelin tires might be more expensive, but only slightly. Moreover, both companies focus on producing safe tires. You will always get reliable traction in dry and wet conditions with Bridgestone and Michelin tires. Moreover, these models always finish among the best in their respective categories.
What is the best year for the C6 Corvette?
C6 Corvette: The Best Model Years, Ranked
- 8 2012 Centennial Edition Z06 Corvette.
- 7 2006 Corvette Z06.
- 6 2013 Corvette 427 Convertible.
- 5 2007 Corvette Special Editions.
- 4 2009 Chevrolet Corvette GT1 Championship Edition.
- 3 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible.
- 2 2009 Corvette ZR1.
- 1 2011 Corvette Z06 Carbon Fiber Edition.
Why are Corvettes so dangerous?
See, these cars weren’t made for leisurely trips to the supermarket; they were made for speed. The sheer power of the Corvette when combined with its small frame turned it into a relativity bullet that tended murder its occupants in the event of a collision.
What is the best year for a used Corvette?
12 Corvettes We Wouldn’t Take For Free (And 12 That Are Worth Every Dollar)
- 1 Best: 2020 Corvette C8.
- 2 Best: 2019 Corvette ZR1.
- 3 Best: 2009-2013 Corvette ZR1.
- 4 Best: 2000-2004 Corvette Z06.
- 5 Best: 1990-1995 Corvette ZR-1.
- 6 Best: 1988 Corvette Callaway Sledgehammer.
- 7 Best: 1969 Corvette ZL1.
- 8 Best: 1967-1969 Corvette L88.
When should Corvette tires be replaced?
With that said- my tires are original and 5 1/2 years old. With only 6,000 miles on them. I researched a good bit- and tires should absolutely be replaced if they are 10 years in age. Some car manufactures recommend 6 years in age, GM/Chevy are silent on the issue.
What are the best tires for a Corvette?
The 10 Best Tires for C5 Corvette You Can Buy
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS. Best All-Season Ultra-High-Performance Tires for Chevrolet Corvette C5.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus.
- Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season.
- BFGoodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S.
- Falken Azenis FK510.
- Kumho Ecsta PS31.
- Yokohama ADVAN Apex V601.
- Toyo Proxes R1R.
What size tires come on a C6 Corvette?
For those of you interested in the newer C6 model Corvettes (2005-2012), the front tire size is 245/40R18 and the rear size is 285/35R19.
What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
The Pilot Sport 4S is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer tire developed in cooperation with some of the most demanding vehicle manufacturers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to utilize key technologies engineered during competition in the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What is the difference between Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and 4?
We found out that the Pilot Sport 4S is more focused toward track driving and dry conditions, even though it is an all-season tire. But our tests showed that in wet conditions, you are better off using the A/S 3 +, since it is a better all-rounder compared to the 4S.