- 1 How long do Michelin Premier tires last?
- 2 Is the Michelin Premier A good tire?
- 3 How many miles a tire should last?
- 4 Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 What is the best rated Michelin tire?
- 7 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 8 Are Michelin tires worth the cost?
- 9 Are Michelin tires made in China?
- 10 What are the worst tires?
- 11 How many miles is a 600 treadwear rating?
- 12 Why do new car tires wear out so fast?
- 13 How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
- 14 Are Michelin tires quiet?
- 15 What is the best Michelin tire for SUV?
How long do Michelin Premier tires last?
The Michelin Premier A/S is designed to maintain wet grip as it wears. It has an estimated tread life of 80,000 miles in CR’s test.
Is the Michelin Premier A good tire?
Michelin’s Premier A/S tire is a passenger vehicle (cars/minivans) all-season model with some fantastic features. These tires have great traction and handling on wet and dry roads, and superior braking and stopping. The Premier A/S tires have actually replaced an older model, the Primacy MXV4, which were good tires.
How many miles a tire should last?
As a general rule, the original tires on a new vehicle or quality replacement tires should last up to 50,000 miles. However, many factors will have a significant impact on any tire’s life and may substantially shorten its life expectancy.
Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
The Michelin Premier A/S with its higher speed rating and softer tread compound will have more immediate response during lane changes and sharp steering inputs. It will also maintain grip longer during hard cornering on dry pavement. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best rated Michelin tire?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
Are Michelin tires worth the cost?
Are Michelin tires worth the price? Michelin tires are worth every dime you pay for them. Not only do they feature innovative technology, but Michelin tires are some of the highest performing and longest lasting. You can’t go wrong with these tires.
Are Michelin tires made in China?
Michelin, Goodyear, Yokohama and Continental “they’re all there building tires in China ” Mielko said, adding that Pirelli’s biggest factory is located there.
What are the worst tires?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
How many miles is a 600 treadwear rating?
A tire rated 600 AA with a 70,000 mile warranty is quite likely to live up to it.
Why do new car tires wear out so fast?
The OEM tires that came with your car can’t be replaced (which is a good thing) after they’ve worn out. And they will wear out much sooner than they should. This is because virtually all auto manufacturers specify very soft rubber which means they wear out too fast.
How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
Costco seems to have sales on the Michelin tires every other month, although this is my estimate. (There is a sale going on now through October 28–$70 off four Michelin tires.) The sales seem to alterate monthly between Michelin and Bridgestone tires.
Are Michelin tires quiet?
The Michelin Premier LTX is perfect for truck drivers and SUV owners who enjoy a quiet and stable drive. The tires provide great handling and traction as well as crisp steering control. The Premier LTX is one of the quietest tires available in the market.
What is the best Michelin tire for SUV?
One of Michelin’s best high-performance all-season tires is the Michelin Defender LTX.