- 1 How do you claim warranty on tires?
- 2 How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
- 3 Is tire wear covered under warranty?
- 4 Do Michelin tires come with road hazard warranty?
- 5 How long is a tire warranty?
- 6 How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
- 7 Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
- 8 How does a tire warranty work?
- 9 How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
- 10 How much is a tire warranty?
- 11 Do dealerships repair tires?
- 12 Do dealerships replace tires?
- 13 How do I claim my Costco tire warranty?
- 14 What is the Michelin Promise Plan?
- 15 How do I register my Michelin tires?
How do you claim warranty on tires?
To be eligible for a claim under this type of warranty, the tires must have worn evenly and must be down to the final 2/32nds of tread. In order to have your claim approved, you’ll have to show service records proving the tires were rotated regularly, according to the manufacturer’s recommendation.
How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
Call us at 1800-103-6424 (Monday – Saturday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM). You can also send us a message and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Is tire wear covered under warranty?
Tires have a separate warranty New-car tires are not covered by the vehicle’s basic warranty. Instead, the warranty comes from the tiremaker, and it’s outlined in a booklet you should find in your new car’s glove box. The tire warranty protects against premature tire wear or manufacturing defects.
Do Michelin tires come with road hazard warranty?
Road hazard damage is covered only under specific guidelines for MICHELIN ® Self-Supporting Zero Pressure (ZP) tires, and PAX tires. Always refer to the applicable warranty booklet for specific information.
How long is a tire warranty?
Unlike most consumer products that offer a 3-, 6-, or 12-month warranty, tire warranties cover tires for multiple years, typically until your tires reach a certain mileage or tread depth. They cover things like tread life, workmanship, materials, and uniformity.
How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
All MICHELIN ® tires 4 (both replacement and original equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
Michelin is voluntarily recalling certain sizes of its MICHELIN ® LTX® M/S 2, MICHELIN ® X® Radial LT2 and MICHELIN ® LatitudeTM Tour tires. Michelin is recalling approximately 100,000 tires in order to retrieve an estimated 2,500 tires (about 2.5% of the recalled population).
How does a tire warranty work?
The workmanship and materials warranty protects the consumer from any defects in the manufacturing or materials used in the tire. If a workmanship or manufacturing failure comes up within the first 2/32nds of an inch of tread, most manufacturers will replace the tire free of charge.
How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
Fake Treads — 8 Ways to Spot Counterfeit Tyres
- Here are 8 ways to spot counterfeit tyres.
- The brand or other details are misspelt.
- There is no paperwork or packaging.
- The tyres are missing details.
- They’re the wrong colour.
- The tyres feel flimsy.
- Ask, “These tyres are real, right?”
- The location where you buy them is unusual.
How much is a tire warranty?
Many plans charge a percentage of the selling price of the tire, such as 12% or 15%. This means a $175 tire may cost you $21 to $26.25 to be covered. The best plans offer a set price, for example, $10, that covers tires regardless of cost.
Do dealerships repair tires?
Re: Do I have to take my flat tire to the dealer to be fixed. Further, the dealer is unlikely to repair the tire. They will tell you, true or not, that you need to buy a new tire.
Do dealerships replace tires?
While dealers can generally order any tire the customer wants, many get their tire inventory from bulk distributor Dealertire. Many automotive brands’ franchise contracts require their dealers to get their OE replacement tires from this distribution chain—which might limit your choices.
How do I claim my Costco tire warranty?
To qualify for this warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser of the tires.
- You must have purchased the tires from Costco Wholesale.
- You must present the original purchase receipt and tire to a Costco Wholesale Tire Center.
What is the Michelin Promise Plan?
60-day Satisfaction Guarantee If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new tires, just bring the tires and original sales receipt back to the place where you bought the tires within 60 days of your purchase and we will gladly exchange them for a new set of tires of equal or lesser value.
How do I register my Michelin tires?
- Call or text. 1-866-866-6605.
- It’s easy to reach us. We want to hear from you. If you have questions or comments about tires for your vehicle, fill out this form. Email us.
- Chat with us. 8am – 7pm EST (Mon-Fri) and 9am – 1pm EST (Sat).