- 1 How long do Michelin LTX tires last?
- 2 Are Michelin LTX tires good?
- 3 What is the difference between Michelin LT and LTX tires?
- 4 Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
- 5 What is the number 1 tire brand?
- 6 What is the best all-season tire?
- 7 What is the best Michelin tire?
- 8 Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
- 9 Are Michelin Defender LTX tires quiet?
- 10 Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
- 11 Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
- 12 Where is the best place to buy tires?
- 13 Is Michelin better than Goodyear?
- 14 What is the best tire for the money?
- 15 What tire is comparable to Michelin Defender?
How long do Michelin LTX tires last?
Ten years is a maximum.
Are Michelin LTX tires good?
Off-road they are very good though outclassed by dedicated mud-terrain tires, but they are good enough to travel through almost any standard terrain without any problems. I run them on a 3/4 ton that I use as a tow vehicle for all of my trailers. I’ve had 4 sets total on two different trucks, all similar load range.
What is the difference between Michelin LT and LTX tires?
The LT sizes carry a 50,000-mile warranty, and that’s less coverage than the current LTX M/S2 offers. In P-metric sizes the Defender LTX stands up better on gravel to chip and tear resistance compared to the LTX M/S2, while treadlife, wet traction, snow traction and rolling resistance are unchanged.
Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
Michelin stands behind the Defender with a 90,000 mile tread warranty. The Defender has a number of good points including a very quiet ride quality to go along with impressive dry and wet traction. Overall, Michelin has a very good all-season tire in the Defender, although there is room for improvement.
What is the number 1 tire brand?
The Top 10 Best Tire Brands
|Best Tire Brand||Overall Score||Industry Reputation|
What is the best all-season tire?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
What is the best Michelin tire?
Best Seller: Michelin Defender T+H The Michelin Defender is one of our best-selling tires. The Defender T+H is a well-balanced tire, designed for all-season performance, a comfortable ride, and a long-lasting tread life (guaranteed up to 80,000 miles).
Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
Noise & Comfort We were unsurprised to learn that similar to the Defender (cars/vans), the Defender LTX M/S produces a larger amount of noise than other tires.
Are Michelin Defender LTX tires quiet?
The Defender LTX M/S is designed to combine a smooth, quiet ride with year-round traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions, even in light snow. Defender LTX M/S tires feature Michelin Evertread compound, which is a stronger advanced compound that holds up to tougher conditions longer.
Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
Where is the best place to buy tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
Is Michelin better than Goodyear?
Although both are top tires in this category, the reason we have selected Goodyear is that its performance is equally exceptional in bad weather conditions. While Michelin does offer excellent fuel efficiency, its performance in bad weather is questionable.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What tire is comparable to Michelin Defender?
Treadlife on both tires is long lasting, but we give the edge to Michelin over Goodyear. The Defender carries an 820 UTQG rating and an 80,000 mile warranty, while the TripleTred has a 740 UTQ Grating and an 80,000 mile tread guarantee.