- 1 Which Michelin tire is the best?
- 2 Is 2008 Acura TL a good car?
- 3 What size tires are on a Acura TL?
- 4 Is Acura TL reliable?
- 5 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 6 Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
- 7 How many miles can a 2008 Acura TL last?
- 8 How much is a 2008 Acura TL worth?
- 9 Does 2008 Acura TL require premium gas?
- 10 How do I know what rims fit my car?
- 11 How do you read a tire size?
- 12 What size tires are on a 2005 Acura TL?
- 13 What year Acura TL is best?
- 14 Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
- 15 How long do Acura TL engines last?
Which Michelin tire is the best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
Is 2008 Acura TL a good car?
For a front-wheel-drive, entry-level luxury sedan with sporting tendencies, the 2008 Acura TL is the best choice around. Its mix of driving fun, comfort, quality and value can’t be beat. But if maximum handling and performance are priorities, the BMW 328i, Infiniti G35 and Lexus IS 350 are better choices.
What size tires are on a Acura TL?
Standard size 235 /45/17 tire on OEM Acura TL wheel.
Is Acura TL reliable?
Acura TL Ratings Overview The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
How many miles can a 2008 Acura TL last?
5 Answers. The Acura can easily go another 50k miles *IF* it was reasonably well maintained with regular oil changes and other maintenance as required. As to whether you should buy it, that is difficult to say.
How much is a 2008 Acura TL worth?
2008 Acura TL Value – $1,972-$8,038 | Edmunds.
Does 2008 Acura TL require premium gas?
The answer to the question,” Do all Acuras require premium gas?” is no — but it’s recommended that you use a higher-octane fuel in your Acura for a number of reasons.
How do I know what rims fit my car?
The two easiest ways are to check the sticker plate in your car, it should be located inside the driver side door, or look online for the vehicle specifications for your exact make and model. That should tell you the standard rim size.
How do you read a tire size?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.
What size tires are on a 2005 Acura TL?
P235/45R17 93W The original tire size for your 2005 Acura TL is P235/45R17 93W.
What year Acura TL is best?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
Acura TL transmission problems The worst category of problems with the Acura TL is with the transmission. This dreaded problem, transmission failure, showed up the most in the 2003 Acura TL. Acura TL owners who bought production years 2003-2009 and 2012 also had complained about transmission problems.
How long do Acura TL engines last?
A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail. Under ideal use, most any modern engine will last 1,000,000 miles.