- 1 Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport discontinued?
- 2 How long do Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires last?
- 3 What cars come with Michelin Pilot Super Sport?
- 4 Are Michelin Pilot Sport tires good?
- 5 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 6 What Michelin tire is best?
- 7 What are the worst tire brands?
- 8 What is the best high performance tire?
- 9 When should I replace my Michelin tires?
- 10 Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport all season?
- 11 Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 all season?
- 12 How long do new car tires last?
- 13 What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
- 14 What is the difference between Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and 4?
- 15 Which brand of tires last the longest?
Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport discontinued?
PSS are discontinued and replaced with PS4S, however since the new tire isn’t available in our size, the PSS for ZR1 will still be available.
How long do Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires last?
The Michelin Pilot Super Sport is available in a wide span of 17″ – 22″ tire sizes suited for most sport coupes and sedans. This tire has an asymmetric tread pattern. A 30,000 mile treadwear warranty is a rarity among summer tires.
What cars come with Michelin Pilot Super Sport?
The Pilot Super Sport is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer tire initially introduced as Original Equipment on several of the world’s most sophisticated performance vehicles, including the exclusive, limited-edition Ferrari 599 GTO, Ferrari’s fastest road car ever.
Are Michelin Pilot Sport tires good?
It possesses positive steering, excellent traction and grip, and outstanding high-speed stability. Besides, the Michelin will have you covered even if you do track duties. Sure, a summer tread compound will work better there, but as far as all-season tires go, the Pilot Sport A/S 3+ is exceptional.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What Michelin tire is best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
What are the worst tire brands?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What is the best high performance tire?
The Best Ultra High Performance Tires
- Editor’s Pick: Michelin Pilot Super Sport.
- Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position.
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2.
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 R.
- Hankook Ventus R-S4.
- Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R.
- Toyo Proxes R888 R.
When should I replace my Michelin tires?
Ten years is a maximum. If the tires haven’t been replaced 10 years after their date of manufacture, as a precaution, Michelin recommends replacing them with new tires. Even if they appear to be in usable condition and have not worn down to the tread wear indicator. This applies to spare tires as well.
Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport all season?
Introducing the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3: Summer Tire Grip with All – Season Capability. … all seasons. Michelin’s new Pilot Sport A/S 3 is designed to provide grip you would expect from a dedicated summer tire, while also providing traction in colder weather.
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 all season?
The Pilot Sport All Season 4 is Michelin’s Ultra High Performance All – Season tire for drivers of high-end sports cars, sporty coupes, performance sedans, crossovers and SUVs looking to push the limits of all – season performance.
How long do new car tires last?
The straightforward answer is “it depends.” A normal set of tires should last for 60,000 to 75,000 miles, or about four to five years. But there are a few key factors that will affect your tires’ lifespan. Keep scrolling to learn more.
What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
The Pilot Sport 4S is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer tire developed in cooperation with some of the most demanding vehicle manufacturers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to utilize key technologies engineered during competition in the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
What is the difference between Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and 4?
We found out that the Pilot Sport 4S is more focused toward track driving and dry conditions, even though it is an all-season tire. But our tests showed that in wet conditions, you are better off using the A/S 3 +, since it is a better all-rounder compared to the 4S.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.