- 1 What are the best tires for a 2017 Toyota Camry?
- 2 What is the best tire brand for a Toyota Camry?
- 3 What brand of tire does Toyota use?
- 4 What size tires does a 2017 Toyota Camry have?
- 5 How much is a new tire for a Toyota Camry?
- 6 What are the best all-season tires?
- 7 What is the best tire for the money?
- 8 How much should I pay for tires?
- 9 What is the best cheap tire brand?
- 10 Should I buy tires at the dealership?
- 11 Are tires covered under Toyota Care?
- 12 Does Toyota replace tires?
- 13 What size rims fit a Toyota Camry?
- 14 What size tires does a 2000 Toyota Camry have?
- 15 How do you read tire numbers?
What are the best tires for a 2017 Toyota Camry?
The 10 Best tires for Toyota Camry You Can Buy: Buyer’s Guide
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06. Best High-Performance Tires for Toyota Camry.
What is the best tire brand for a Toyota Camry?
Best Tires for Camry
- Top Pick. Michelin Premier Tire For Camry.
- Runner Up. Michelin Primacy Tires For Honda Accord.
- Honorable Mention. General Altimax Tires For Honda Accord.
- Also Consider. Continental ProContact EcoPlus Radial Tire for Prius.
- Best Tires for Camry. Nokian WRG3 All-Season Tire.
What brand of tire does Toyota use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Toyota tires. Toyota has been delivering excellence to its customers for more than 75 years.
What size tires does a 2017 Toyota Camry have?
|2017 Toyota Camry|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Toyota Camry Options|
|17-Inch||215-55-17||Hybrid SEHybrid XLESEXLE|
How much is a new tire for a Toyota Camry?
Tires for Toyota Camry Pricing $100-$150: There’s a wider range of tires here. They have better features like low noise emission, superior tread patterns, and better handling. $150-$200: Some of the more established brands (like Firestone, Bridgestone, Continental, Pirelli, and Goodyear) have tires in this price range.
What are the best all-season tires?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How much should I pay for tires?
According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150. For a pickup truck or SUV, drivers may pay $50 to $350, with an average cost of about $100 to $250. Several variables determine the cost of new tires, including the tire’s brand and size.
What is the best cheap tire brand?
Based on our research, the top five cheap tire brands currently available are:
Should I buy tires at the dealership?
With so many different places to buy tires, it’s hard to choose the best dealer. However, opting to buy tires from a dealership is the smartest choice, as they have access to tires for any type of vehicle and can provide your tires at a better price.
Are tires covered under Toyota Care?
ToyotaCare features 24-hour Toyota Roadside Assistance for those days when you need a tire changed or a door unlocked. The service also covers flat tire changes, jump starts, fluid delivery and towing.
Does Toyota replace tires?
Tire Replacement: We’ll replace your tire if it’s damaged by eligible road hazards such nails, broken glass, tree limbs or a pothole. Wheel Replacement: If your wheel fails to hold a seal with your new tire, we’ll replace it.
What size rims fit a Toyota Camry?
Toyota Camry Wheel Size
|Camry Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×114.3 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||60.1 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M12 x 1.5 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||15×5.5 – 20×8.0 Hubcaps|
|Custom rim sizes range||18×8.5 – 20×9.5 Aftermarket Wheels|
What size tires does a 2000 Toyota Camry have?
The wheel size is 14-inch and the standard tire size for the 2000 Toyota Camry is the following: Front Tire: P195/70R14 and Rear Tire: P195/70R14.
How do you read tire numbers?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.