- 1 What size tires go on a Nissan Altima?
- 2 What is the best tire for a Nissan Altima?
- 3 How do I know my Michelin tire size?
- 4 What size tires go on a 2013 Nissan Altima?
- 5 What brand of tires does Nissan use?
- 6 How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
- 7 What’s the best all season tires?
- 8 What size tires go on a 2015 Nissan Altima?
- 9 What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
- 10 Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
- 11 What is the best Michelin tire for a passenger car?
- 12 Which Michelin tire is best?
- 13 What should the tire pressure be on a 2013 Nissan Altima?
- 14 What is the bolt pattern on a 2013 Nissan Altima?
- 15 What size tires go on a 2012 Nissan Altima?
What size tires go on a Nissan Altima?
Not only does the tire measurements seem like a cryptic riddle you have to solve, but the Nissan Altima offers three different tire sizes —the standard P215/60HR16, the optional P215/55VR17, and the available P235/40VR19.
What is the best tire for a Nissan Altima?
Best 17-inch for Nissan Altima SV, SL
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring – Best budget tire.
- Goodyear Assurance WEatherReady – Best mid-priced tire.
- Michelin Crossclimate+ – Best superior tire.
How do I know my Michelin tire size?
Find your tire size in your vehicle owner’s manual or on your door. Find the information in your vehicle owner’s manual in the glove compartment or on the tire information sticker on your driver’s side door.
What size tires go on a 2013 Nissan Altima?
|2013 Nissan Altima|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Nissan Altima Options|
|16-Inch||215-60-16||BaseS 2.5 Sedan|
|17-Inch||215-55-17||S 2.5 CoupeSL 2.5SV 2.5|
|18-Inch||235-45-18||S 3.5 SedanSL 3.5SV 3.5|
What brand of tires does Nissan use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Nissan tires.
How long do Nissan Altima tires last?
How long do tires last? Most tires are designed to last around 60,00 miles, which is roughly three or four years for the average driver. However, your tires ‘ lifespan may be more or less depending on several factors. Service Department.
|Monday – Friday||7:00AM – 6:00PM|
What’s the best all season tires?
Without further due, here they are.
- Michelin Primacy MXV4.
- Continental Extreme Contact DWS06.
- Pirelli P Zero Nero.
- Hankook Ventus A/S RH07.
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus.
- Michelin Defender T+H.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
- Continental True Contact Tour.
What size tires go on a 2015 Nissan Altima?
2015 Nissan Altima Tires Sizes, Speed Ratings, and Inflation
|Trim Level||Tire Size||Speed Rating|
|2015 Nissan Altima Base||Shop P215/60R16||T|
|2015 Nissan Altima SV*||Shop P215/55R17||V|
|2015 Nissan Altima SV*||Shop P235/45R18||V|
|2015 Nissan Altima SL*||Shop P215/55R17||V|
What are the best tires for a 2016 Nissan Altima?
The 10 Best Tires for Nissan Altima You Can Buy
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Continental PureContact LS.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus.
Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What is the best Michelin tire for a passenger car?
Michelin Defender T+H: One of the longest-lasting tires available for passenger cars. Michelin LTX M/S2: A highway all-season tire that aids with comfort, noise reduction, and braking effectiveness. Michelin Pilot Super Sport: Offers an increased handling ability and longer tread life than other performance tires.
Which Michelin tire is best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
What should the tire pressure be on a 2013 Nissan Altima?
You put 35 psi in the front and 31 psi in the rear.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2013 Nissan Altima?
Bolt pattern: 5×114.
What size tires go on a 2012 Nissan Altima?
Nissan equips the 2012 Altima Sedan 2.5 S with a 215/60R16 tire.