- 1 What cars come with Michelin Pilot Super Sport?
- 2 Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport discontinued?
- 3 What is the difference between Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and 4S?
- 4 Is Michelin Pilot Super Sport A run flat?
- 5 What Michelin tire is best?
- 6 How long do Michelin Pilot Sport tires last?
- 7 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 8 What is the best high performance tire?
- 9 Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport all-season?
- 10 Are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S worth it?
- 11 Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Good?
- 12 What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
- 13 How can you tell if a Michelin is run flat?
- 14 Are Michelin Pilot Sport as 3+ run flat?
- 15 What are the best tires for a Corvette?
What cars come with Michelin Pilot Super Sport?
The Pilot Super Sport is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer tire initially introduced as Original Equipment on several of the world’s most sophisticated performance vehicles, including the exclusive, limited-edition Ferrari 599 GTO, Ferrari’s fastest road car ever.
Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport discontinued?
PSS are discontinued and replaced with PS4S, however since the new tire isn’t available in our size, the PSS for ZR1 will still be available.
What is the difference between Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and 4S?
Pilot Sport 4S is the successor to the Pilot Super Sport. I believe it is only available in 19inch sizes and up at the moment. Pilot Sport 4, while not quite as good as the ” 4S “, is also a relatively new tyre and ostensibly delivers similar all-round performance to the Pilot Super Sport.
Is Michelin Pilot Super Sport A run flat?
Special Order: Limited Availability. The Pilot Super Sport ZP (Zero Pessure) is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer run – flat tire originally developed for the C7 Corvette Stingray.
What Michelin tire is best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
How long do Michelin Pilot Sport tires last?
From this extensive test program, we found that high-scoring UHP summer tires last about 35,000 to 40,000 miles, including the top-rated Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Add another 20,000 miles or so for most high-scoring UHP all-season tires.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What is the best high performance tire?
The Best Ultra High Performance Tires
- Editor’s Pick: Michelin Pilot Super Sport.
- Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position.
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2.
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 R.
- Hankook Ventus R-S4.
- Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R.
- Toyo Proxes R888 R.
Are Michelin Pilot Super Sport all-season?
Introducing the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3: Summer Tire Grip with All – Season Capability. … all seasons. Michelin’s new Pilot Sport A/S 3 is designed to provide grip you would expect from a dedicated summer tire, while also providing traction in colder weather.
Are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S worth it?
Well, if you own a sports car and want to extract the most performance out of it, you should definitely consider the Pilot Sport 4S. Michelin’s flagship performance tire feels most mature and developed in its category – it offers outstanding performance in almost every measurable category.
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Good?
Overall Michelin Pilot Sport 4 review The best straight aquaplanning resistance. Great dry performance: the shortest braking distance and high handling speed. Relatively poor rolling resistance. Good noise level and high wear resistance.
What cars come with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S?
The Pilot Sport 4S is Michelin’s Max Performance Summer tire developed in cooperation with some of the most demanding vehicle manufacturers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to utilize key technologies engineered during competition in the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
How can you tell if a Michelin is run flat?
Michelin signify that a particular model is a Run Flat tyre by printing ZP on the sidewall of the tyre. To find out whether the tyres currently fitted to your vehicle are Run Flat tyres, check to see if this symbol appears on the sidewall.
Are Michelin Pilot Sport as 3+ run flat?
The Pilot Sport A/S 3 + RUN FLAT is Michelin’s ultimate Ultra High Performance Summer/All-Season tire with the highest level of performance and grip in all driving conditions.
What are the best tires for a Corvette?
The 10 Best Tires for C5 Corvette You Can Buy
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS. Best All-Season Ultra-High-Performance Tires for Chevrolet Corvette C5.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus.
- Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season.
- BFGoodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S.
- Falken Azenis FK510.
- Kumho Ecsta PS31.
- Yokohama ADVAN Apex V601.
- Toyo Proxes R1R.