- 1 Is Michelin Premier A sa good tire?
- 2 Which is better Michelin defender or premier?
- 3 How long do Michelin premier as tires last?
- 4 What does a s mean for tires?
- 5 What are the best all season tires?
- 6 Where are Michelin Premier tires made?
- 7 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 8 Are Michelin tires worth the cost?
- 9 Which are the best Michelin tires?
- 10 Which tires give the smoothest ride?
- 11 When should I replace my Michelin tires?
- 12 What is the difference between Michelin Premier LTX and premier as?
- 13 What does a snowflake on a tire mean?
- 14 How fast is speed rating S?
- 15 Do I need chains if I have m/s tires?
Is Michelin Premier A sa good tire?
Mavis Discount Tire has received 351 tire reviews for the Michelin Premier AS. This tire has received a 4 out of 5 Star rating with 91% of the respondents saying they would buy again. Dry Traction and Wet Traction received the highest marks and total mileage that as been reviewed is 1,585,831.
Which is better Michelin defender or premier?
The Michelin Premier A/S with its higher speed rating and softer tread compound will have more immediate response during lane changes and sharp steering inputs. It will also maintain grip longer during hard cornering on dry pavement. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality.
How long do Michelin premier as tires last?
The Michelin Premier A/S is designed to maintain wet grip as it wears. It has an estimated tread life of 80,000 miles in CR’s test.
What does a s mean for tires?
All-season, Touring, 3-season, summer, performance, what do they all stand for? Fact: Only in North America do we have an “All-Season” designation for tires. As per its definition, the A/ S tire is a compromise and the trick is to manage the compromise.
What are the best all season tires?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
Where are Michelin Premier tires made?
Michelin will offer a limited 60,000-mile warranty with MICHELIN Premier A/S, which will be manufactured in North America at Michelin plants in Lexington and Greenville, S.C., Ardmore, Okla., and Pictou County and Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
Are Michelin tires worth the cost?
Are Michelin tires worth the price? Michelin tires are worth every dime you pay for them. Not only do they feature innovative technology, but Michelin tires are some of the highest performing and longest lasting. You can’t go wrong with these tires.
Which are the best Michelin tires?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
Which tires give the smoothest ride?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
When should I replace my Michelin tires?
Ten years is a maximum If the tires haven’t been replaced 10 years after their date of manufacture, as a precaution, Michelin recommends replacing them with new tires. Even if they appear to be in usable condition and have not worn down to the tread wear indicator.
What is the difference between Michelin Premier LTX and premier as?
The Michelin LTX provides a smooth and comfortable ride. The higher amounts of silica and sunflower oil of the rubber provide a more impact-absorbing tire tread than some other tires. While the Michelin Premier A/S was a very quiet tire, we did find a little more noise in the LTX version of this tire.
What does a snowflake on a tire mean?
Indicated by a pictograph showing a peaked mountain with a snowflake in the middle, the severe service symbol indicates a winter tire can handle snowy and slippery roads, as well as low temperatures, and meets the minimum requirements for providing snow traction.
How fast is speed rating S?
An S speed rating indicates the tire has been approved for speeds up to 112 mph (180 km/h ) under optimal conditions. Everyday passenger vehicle tires can be S speed rated, but S tires often prioritize specific performance or function.
Do I need chains if I have m/s tires?
Q Four-wheel drive vehicles with M + S tires do not need chains when chains are required. T.L. A Correct. Q Four-wheel drives must use chains when chains are required and they must be installed on the rear wheels.