- 1 Does Michelin make white letter tires?
- 2 Are Michelin Defender tires discontinued?
- 3 Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
- 4 What is the difference between Michelin Defender LTX MS and ms2?
- 5 Does Goodyear make raised white letter tires?
- 6 Can you buy tires with white letters?
- 7 What tire is comparable to Michelin Defender?
- 8 Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
- 9 Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
- 10 Do Michelin tires crack?
- 11 How many miles do you get out of Michelin defender tires?
- 12 How many miles should Michelin tires last?
- 13 What is the best Michelin tire?
- 14 What is the best all season tire?
- 15 Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
Does Michelin make white letter tires?
These specialized raised white Michelin tire letters can withstand daily driving, track days and extreme driving conditions. Simply prep the tire surface to clean off dirt and oil, then glue on the lettering and enjoy the new look! ” MICHELIN Tire Lettering Kit – Fits all vehicles!
Are Michelin Defender tires discontinued?
But this tire is no longer available and the more recent Michelin defender is now discontinued. The LTX M/S became the LTX M/S 2 became the Defender LTX and has now been reborn again although I forget the name at the moment.
Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
Michelin is voluntarily recalling certain sizes of its MICHELIN ® LTX® M/S 2, MICHELIN ® X® Radial LT2 and MICHELIN ® LatitudeTM Tour tires. Michelin is recalling approximately 100,000 tires in order to retrieve an estimated 2,500 tires (about 2.5% of the recalled population).
What is the difference between Michelin Defender LTX MS and ms2?
Compared to the popular Michelin LTX M/S2 it replaces, the new Defender LTX M/S tires share the same highly functional tread pattern, and offer improvements in wear life/longevity to better meet the high-torque demands of modern trucks. Defender LTX M/S is designed to be stronger, longer.
Does Goodyear make raised white letter tires?
Both N/S and E/S tires have the words Goodyear and Polyglas elevated in small solid white lettering.
Can you buy tires with white letters?
Anywhere you ‘ve got tires, you can get that raised white lettering.
What tire is comparable to Michelin Defender?
Treadlife on both tires is long lasting, but we give the edge to Michelin over Goodyear. The Defender carries an 820 UTQG rating and an 80,000 mile warranty, while the TripleTred has a 740 UTQ Grating and an 80,000 mile tread guarantee.
Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
Michelin stands behind the Defender with a 90,000 mile tread warranty. The Defender has a number of good points including a very quiet ride quality to go along with impressive dry and wet traction. Overall, Michelin has a very good all-season tire in the Defender, although there is room for improvement.
Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
The Michelin Premier A/S with its higher speed rating and softer tread compound will have more immediate response during lane changes and sharp steering inputs. It will also maintain grip longer during hard cornering on dry pavement. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality.
Do Michelin tires crack?
Michelin says mild cracking is normal, weather checking, the call it. They even explain it in their RV Tire Guide, saying it is merely a cosmetic thing. Few other brands have the problem, at least not to the extent that Michelin does. $ years is a pretty common time for the cracking to appear on normal RV use.
How many miles do you get out of Michelin defender tires?
Michelin rates the Defender for tire wear at 90,000 miles. They say the tire delivers this type of mileage because of the way their trademarked MaxTouch Construction combines with the interlocking action of their Breakthrough IntelliSipe technology to provide “exceptional tread block rigidity” and extra-long life.
How many miles should Michelin tires last?
From this extensive test program, we found that high-scoring UHP summer tires last about 35,000 to 40,000 miles, including the top-rated Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Add another 20,000 miles or so for most high-scoring UHP all-season tires.
What is the best Michelin tire?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
What is the best all season tire?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
Noise & Comfort We were unsurprised to learn that similar to the Defender (cars/vans), the Defender LTX M/S produces a larger amount of noise than other tires.