- 1 Are General Grabber hts60 tires good?
- 2 Are Michelin LTX tires good?
- 3 What does LTX stand for on Michelin tires?
- 4 How long do Michelin LTX tires last?
- 5 What does the T stand for on tires?
- 6 Who makes the General Tire?
- 7 Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
- 8 Are Michelin Defender LTX tires quiet?
- 9 Are Michelin LTX at2 good in snow?
- 10 Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
- 11 Which is better Michelin premier or defender?
- 12 Are Michelin tires at Costco the same quality?
- 13 What is the difference between Michelin Defender LTX and Premier LTX?
- 14 What is the best Michelin tire?
- 15 What is the number 1 tire brand?
Are General Grabber hts60 tires good?
In other words, for the price, the General offers very good traction and grip, excellent high-speed stability, and strong braking performance. Most importantly, this is a very safe tire at highway speeds, which is something that the average SUV and crossover driver really needs.
Are Michelin LTX tires good?
Off-road they are very good though outclassed by dedicated mud-terrain tires, but they are good enough to travel through almost any standard terrain without any problems. I run them on a 3/4 ton that I use as a tow vehicle for all of my trailers. I’ve had 4 sets total on two different trucks, all similar load range.
What does LTX stand for on Michelin tires?
1 LT tire. The Defender LTX is a light truck product that comes from melding the long-lasting traits of Michelin’s successful three-year-old Defender passenger line with its most popular light truck tire, the LTX M/S2.
How long do Michelin LTX tires last?
Ten years is a maximum.
What does the T stand for on tires?
Sometimes, letters precede the first number. A “P” stands for p-metric, which is a tire used primarily on passenger cars. An “LT” indicates a light-truck tire. A ” T ” means it’s a temporary spare.
Who makes the General Tire?
Owned by Continental since 1987, General was founded in 1915, and it was one of the pioneering tire companies in America. General tends to be the value brand under the Continental umbrella, but differences blur between performance and price. General offers original equipment and replacement tires.
Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
Noise & Comfort We were unsurprised to learn that similar to the Defender (cars/vans), the Defender LTX M/S produces a larger amount of noise than other tires.
Are Michelin Defender LTX tires quiet?
The Defender LTX M/S is designed to combine a smooth, quiet ride with year-round traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions, even in light snow. Defender LTX M/S tires feature Michelin Evertread compound, which is a stronger advanced compound that holds up to tougher conditions longer.
Are Michelin LTX at2 good in snow?
Some user feedback suggests the LTX A/T2 isn’t particularly proficient in challenging winter conditions. We’d echo that report by noting that unlike various other modern All-Terrain tires, the LTX A/T2 doesn’t achieve the Severe Snow Service credential (identified by the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol).
Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
Which is better Michelin premier or defender?
The Michelin Premier A/S with its higher speed rating and softer tread compound will have more immediate response during lane changes and sharp steering inputs. It will also maintain grip longer during hard cornering on dry pavement. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality.
Are Michelin tires at Costco the same quality?
Costco’s name-brand tires are the same quality as other name-brand tires sold elsewhere; Costco’s shop has lower overhead costs than a conventional tire shop, so they can afford a lower markup. Why are Michelin tires considered better than others?
What is the difference between Michelin Defender LTX and Premier LTX?
The Defender LTX uses its sipes and four circumferential grooves to give you solid braking performance, while reducing the risk of hydroplaning. EverGrip technology on the Premier LTX expands the rain grooves around the tire, while adding emerging grooves on the shoulders as the tire begins wearing down.
What is the best Michelin tire?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
What is the number 1 tire brand?
The Top 10 Best Tire Brands
|Best Tire Brand||Overall Score||Industry Reputation|