- 1 What is a good salary in South Carolina?
- 2 Is Michelin a good place to work?
- 3 What’s the most dangerous city in South Carolina?
- 4 Is it cheaper to live in SC or FL?
- 5 What is the safest town in South Carolina?
- 6 What is the cheapest city to live in South Carolina?
- 7 Where is the safest place to live in South Carolina?
- 8 What should I know before moving to South Carolina?
- 9 How much do you need to make to live comfortably in South Carolina?
- 10 Where is a good place to retire in South Carolina?
What is a good salary in South Carolina?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $109,034 and as low as $10,384, the majority of salaries within the Typical jobs category currently range between $31,152 (25th percentile) to $74,105 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $93,457 annually in South Carolina.
Is Michelin a good place to work?
Company Culture at Michelin North America The employee experience below at Michelin North America, compared to a typical U.S. based company. 77% of employees at Michelin North America say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
What’s the most dangerous city in South Carolina?
Where Are The Most Dangerous Cities In South Carolina?
|Rank||City||Violent Crimes Per Capita|
Is it cheaper to live in SC or FL?
Cost of living – FL is way more expensive overall. SC is a lot cheaper in gas, property taxes, and housing (The reason why is very evident in a lot of places here though), but overall quality of life is a lot poorer.
What is the safest town in South Carolina?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in South Carolina for 2021
- Tega Cay.
- Mount Pleasant.
- Isle of Palms.
What is the cheapest city to live in South Carolina?
The Most Affordable Places To Live In South Carolina
Where is the safest place to live in South Carolina?
The second safest city in South Carolina is Blufftown, a fast-growing Lowcountry community of 22.5K in Beaufort County. South Carolina’s Safest Cities.
|Crime rate per 1,000||13.38|
|Violent crimes per 1,000||2.21|
|Property crimes per 1,000||11.16|
|Law enforcement per 1,000||2.30|
Ещё 34 столбца
What should I know before moving to South Carolina?
15 Things to Know Before Moving to South Carolina
- South Carolina barbecue is mustard-based.
- Winters are mild but summers are hot.
- South Carolina boasts some amazing birding.
- It’s worth checking out the Spoleto Festival.
- The cost of living is fairly low.
- Golf is big in South Carolina.
- South Carolina culture is rich and diverse.
- Tourists love South Carolina.
How much do you need to make to live comfortably in South Carolina?
According to the Economic Policy Institute, the annual cost of living for a single person without any children averages to $2,332 monthly in South Carolina; if you have a spouse and two children, then the relevant figure becomes $4,748 per month.
Where is a good place to retire in South Carolina?
The Best Places to Retire in South Carolina
- 10 Retirement Hot Spots in the U.S. View All 13 Slides.
- Myrtle Beach. Median monthly mortgage cost: $1,267.
- Charleston. Median monthly mortgage cost: $1,508.
- Spartanburg. Median monthly mortgage cost: $1,077.
- Greenville. Median monthly mortgage cost: $1,175.
- Columbia. Median monthly mortgage cost: $1,225.