- 1 How does Michelin warranty work?
- 2 How do you claim warranty on tires?
- 3 How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
- 4 How do I claim my Costco tire warranty?
- 5 How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
- 6 Is nail in tire covered under warranty?
- 7 What is covered under tire warranty?
- 8 Can you just replace one tire?
- 9 How much is a tire warranty?
- 10 Do Michelin tires have a road hazard warranty?
- 11 Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
- 12 How do I register my Michelin tires?
- 13 How does Costco tire warranty work?
- 14 How long do tires last on average?
- 15 How much does Costco charge to change tires?
How does Michelin warranty work?
60-day Satisfaction Guarantee If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new tires, just bring the tires and original sales receipt back to the place where you bought the tires within 60 days of your purchase and we will gladly exchange them for a new set of tires of equal or lesser value.
How do you claim warranty on tires?
To be eligible for a claim under this type of warranty, the tires must have worn evenly and must be down to the final 2/32nds of tread. In order to have your claim approved, you’ll have to show service records proving the tires were rotated regularly, according to the manufacturer’s recommendation.
How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
Call us at 1800-103-6424 (Monday – Saturday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM). You can also send us a message and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I claim my Costco tire warranty?
To qualify for this warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser of the tires.
- You must have purchased the tires from Costco Wholesale.
- You must present the original purchase receipt and tire to a Costco Wholesale Tire Center.
How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
All MICHELIN ® tires 4 (both replacement and original equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Is nail in tire covered under warranty?
If the tire can be repaired, the repair is covered for the duration of the warranty. These warranties are essentially insurance policies. If you’re considering whether to buy a road hazard warranty, think about how many times you’ve had a nail or a puncture in your tire in the last few years.
What is covered under tire warranty?
Unlike most consumer products that offer a 3-, 6-, or 12-month warranty, tire warranties cover tires for multiple years, typically until your tires reach a certain mileage or tread depth. They cover things like tread life, workmanship, materials, and uniformity.
Can you just replace one tire?
Replacing only one tire mostly depends on how much tread is remaining on the opposite tire on the same axle. Often, matching the tread pattern as closely as possible can help reduce those issues. But manufacturers of all-wheel-drive (AWD) vehicles recommend that you replace all four tires at the same interval.
How much is a tire warranty?
Many plans charge a percentage of the selling price of the tire, such as 12% or 15%. This means a $175 tire may cost you $21 to $26.25 to be covered. The best plans offer a set price, for example, $10, that covers tires regardless of cost.
Do Michelin tires have a road hazard warranty?
Road hazard damage is covered only under specific guidelines for MICHELIN ® Self-Supporting Zero Pressure (ZP) tires, and PAX tires. Always refer to the applicable warranty booklet for specific information.
Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
Michelin is voluntarily recalling certain sizes of its MICHELIN ® LTX® M/S 2, MICHELIN ® X® Radial LT2 and MICHELIN ® LatitudeTM Tour tires. Michelin is recalling approximately 100,000 tires in order to retrieve an estimated 2,500 tires (about 2.5% of the recalled population).
How do I register my Michelin tires?
- Call or text. 1-866-866-6605.
- It’s easy to reach us. We want to hear from you. If you have questions or comments about tires for your vehicle, fill out this form. Email us.
- Chat with us. 8am – 7pm EST (Mon-Fri) and 9am – 1pm EST (Sat).
How does Costco tire warranty work?
All passenger, performance and light truck tires sold through Costco Wholesale are covered by a 5-year Road Hazard Warranty * protecting customers against tread wear damage and tire failure. ** Replacement tires will be provided in the form of credit toward purchase, determined by remaining tread analysis.
How long do tires last on average?
How Long Should a New Set of Tires Last? It may be tentative, but tires do have an expiration date. There is a general consensus that most tires should be inspected, if not replaced, at about six years and should be absolutely be swapped out after 10 years, regardless of how much tread they have left.
How much does Costco charge to change tires?
PSA: Costco does seasonal tire changes for $6 (on rims): PersonalFinanceCanada.