- 1 Is Michelin Primacy MXV4 discontinued?
- 2 How long do Michelin Primacy tires last?
- 3 What is the difference between Michelin Primacy MXM4 and MXV4?
- 4 What is the difference between Michelin Primacy and Premier?
- 5 Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
- 6 Are Michelin Primacy 4 Tyres any good?
- 7 What is the best tire for the money?
- 8 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 9 Why do Michelin tires wear out so fast?
- 10 Are Michelin Primacy MXM4 run flat tires?
- 11 Why are Michelin tires more expensive?
- 12 Which Michelin all season tire is the best?
- 13 Which Michelin tires are best for SUV?
Is Michelin Primacy MXV4 discontinued?
Note: Michelin is phasing out the MXV4 and replacing it with the new Premier A/S. The Michelin Primacy MXV4 is one of our top choices in premium all-season touring tires.
How long do Michelin Primacy tires last?
Ten years is a maximum If the tires haven’t been replaced 10 years after their date of manufacture, as a precaution, Michelin recommends replacing them with new tires. Even if they appear to be in usable condition and have not worn down to the tread wear indicator.
What is the difference between Michelin Primacy MXM4 and MXV4?
The MXV4 carries a 60,000 mile tread warranty, while the MXM4 comes with either a 45,000 mile or 55,000 mile warranty depending on speed rating. Which Tire Wins? It would be hard to go wrong with either of these tires. We would say that if wet traction is important to you, the MXM4 makes an excellent choice.
What is the difference between Michelin Primacy and Premier?
Yes, the Primacy performed better, and most tires do on dry pavement. On wet pavement, with full tread tires, the Primacy MXV4 takes about seven feet longer to stop than the Premier A/S; when the tread is shaved to 5/32” on both models, it takes about 24 feet longer.
Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
Are Michelin Primacy 4 Tyres any good?
Overall – The Michelin Primacy 4 is a specialist in dry conditions with good dry braking and precise steering and handling. The Primacy 4 loses points in the wet, with weak aquaplaning resistance, but still has good wet braking. Average road noise, but the lowest wear on test.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
Why do Michelin tires wear out so fast?
They were designed by the manufacturer of your car. If your new car came with a set of Michelins, Michelin made the tire but they made it to the specifications set by your car manufacturer. This is because virtually all auto manufacturers specify very soft rubber which means they wear out too fast.
Are Michelin Primacy MXM4 run flat tires?
The Primacy MXM4 ZP (zero pressure) is engineered for luxury sedan and coupe drivers looking to combine all-weather handling and traction with good noise and ride comfort while providing run flat protection.
Why are Michelin tires more expensive?
Why Are Michelin Tires More Expensive? Michelin tires are more expensive because of their exceptional quality, long-lasting warranty, and high industrial rankings.
Which Michelin all season tire is the best?
- #1 Michelin Defender LTX. The Michelin Defender LTX is a highway, all – season tire designed for light trucks and SUVs.
- #2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All – Season.
- #3 Hankook Kinergy PT.
- #4 Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- #5 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All – Season.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.
Which Michelin tires are best for SUV?
Top Best Michelin Tires For SUV Reviews 2020
- Michelin LTX A/T2 All-Season Radial Tire – P275/65R18 114T.
- Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- Michelin Energy Saver A/S All-Season Radial Tire 147.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All Season Performance Radial Tire.
- MICHELIN CROSS CLIMATE+ 88.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Winter Radial Tire.