- 1 What brand tires does Honda use?
- 2 Which Michelin tire is the best?
- 3 What are the best tires for Honda Civic 2015?
- 4 What size tires fit my Honda Civic?
- 5 What month is best to buy tires?
- 6 What is the best tire for a Honda Civic?
- 7 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 8 What are the worst tire brands?
- 9 Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
- 10 How long do new car tires last?
- 11 How often should tires be changed?
- 12 Is a Honda Civic good in the snow?
- 13 Can I put 18 inch rims on my Honda Civic?
- 14 What size are Honda Civic wheels?
- 15 What size tires fit a 2003 Honda Civic?
What brand tires does Honda use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Honda tires. Honda has a great tradition for being one of the most trusted brands in the world. Variety has been a key to Honda’s success, with a lineup that includes coupes, sedans, hybrids, CUVs, SUVs and trucks.
Which Michelin tire is the best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
What are the best tires for Honda Civic 2015?
The 10 Best Tires for Honda Civic You Can Buy
- Michelin Defender T+H. Best All-Season Touring Tires for Honda Civic.
- Yokohama AVID Touring-S.
- Goodyear Assurance All-Season.
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- Continental PureContact LS.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus.
What size tires fit my Honda Civic?
…the Honda Civic typically use one of three common tire sizes: 195/65R15, 205/55R16 and 215/45R17. Many Civics use 195/65R15, but there are quite a few higher trim levels that use 205/55R16, so be sure to check your actual tire size that is on your car.
What month is best to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter —or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
What is the best tire for a Honda Civic?
One of its best Honda Civic tires is our best value, the Milestar MS932 Sport All Season Radial Tire.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
How long do new car tires last?
The straightforward answer is “it depends.” A normal set of tires should last for 60,000 to 75,000 miles, or about four to five years. But there are a few key factors that will affect your tires’ lifespan. Keep scrolling to learn more.
How often should tires be changed?
Mileage. The general rule of thumb is that tires can last anywhere between 25,000 to 50,000 miles before they need to be replaced. You will want to refer to the owner’s manual for specific recommendations that come with your car. It is better to be safe and sorry when it comes to tire replacement.
Is a Honda Civic good in the snow?
The Honda Civic can drive well on roads covered in ice. The combination of Traction Control and Vehicle Stability Assist aids winter driving by providing optimum traction and driver control in icy conditions.
Can I put 18 inch rims on my Honda Civic?
As long as they’re 18×7. 5″, they’ll fit fine. I don’t think any wider will fit. Also, I wouldn’t recommend tires any larger than 215/40/ 18.
What size are Honda Civic wheels?
Wheel Configuration Reference
|Vehicle Make & Model||Year Range||Wheel Size Range|
|Honda Civic Si||2002 to 2003||( 15×6 ) to ( 17×7.5)|
|Honda Civic Si||2004 to 2005||( 16×6.5) to ( 18×8 )|
|Honda Civic All Except Si||2006 to 2015||( 16×6.5) to ( 19×8.5)|
|Honda Civic Si||2006 to 2015||( 17×7 ) to ( 19×8.5)|
What size tires fit a 2003 Honda Civic?