How good are Michelin wiper blades?
They work perfectly; no streaking or smearing at all. They make firm contact with the windshield. When it rains it leaves my windshield spotless. These work great at removing snow as well, unlike traditional wiper blades where snow gets stuck in the frames.
How do you remove a windshield wiper motor?
How to Replace a Windshield Wiper Motor?
- Remove the wiper blades using a windshield wiper removal tool.
- Locate the windshield wiper motor.
- Remove clips/ screws that are holding the cowl in place.
- Unplug and unbolt the old motor.
- Remove the old motor from the vehicle.
- Bolt the new motor from where you removed it from in point 5.
- Replug the motor.