- 1 Where is my Michelin tire rebate?
- 2 How do I track my Discount Tire rebate?
- 3 How do I claim my Michelin rebate?
- 4 Is there a rebate on Michelin tires?
- 5 How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
- 6 How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
- 7 How long do Discount Tire rebates take?
- 8 Where can I use my Discount Tire Rebate Card?
- 9 How do tire rebates work?
- 10 How do I get my Goodyear tire rebate?
- 11 What tires have rebates?
- 12 What is a mail in rebate?
- 13 What month is best to buy tires?
- 14 Is Michelin better than Bridgestone?
- 15 Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Where is my Michelin tire rebate?
You can view the status of your Reward request here at the Michelin Fulfillment Center. Log in if you’ve previously submitted a redemption online. If you mailed in your redemption form, call 1-866-212-9619 Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time to receive a status on your request.
How do I track my Discount Tire rebate?
For Discount Tire sponsored rebates and/or Discount Tire credit card rebate status, visit our rebate status. If you have a manufacturer’s rebate, please contact us at 1-800-385-3322 and we will get the correct contact number for you.
How do I claim my Michelin rebate?
MICHELIN ® TIRES, PERFORMANCE EVERY TIME. Go to michelinpromo.ca to request your rebate online. Attach a copy of your detailed invoice† clearly indicating the purchase of four new MICHELIN ® passenger or light truck tires (between October 1 and December 18, 2019).
Is there a rebate on Michelin tires?
2021 Michelin ® Spring Tire Promotion. ($70 tire rebate on all tire lines plus $50 service rebate † on MICHELIN ® CrossClimate®2 and Pilot ® family of tires.)
How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
Michelin seems to go on sale 2-3 times a year. We have purchased four sets of Michelin tires over the years.
How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
Costco seems to have sales on the Michelin tires every other month, although this is my estimate. (There is a sale going on now through October 28–$70 off four Michelin tires.) The sales seem to alterate monthly between Michelin and Bridgestone tires.
How long do Discount Tire rebates take?
Allow up to four weeks for the delivery of your rebate.
Where can I use my Discount Tire Rebate Card?
You can use your Discount Tire credit card at quite a lot of places, but it’s only for gas, minor repairs and in-store purchases at its affiliated retailers nationwide. It’s included in the Car Care network and it’s accepted at over 200,000 gas stations nationwide.
How do tire rebates work?
Tire Rebates Tire brands frequently offer mail-in rebates to give you even greater savings. Download the form or fill it out online and get your rebate in the form of a pre-paid card by mail. Your rebate will work like a debit card, and you’ll be able to use it on nearly anything you like.
How do I get my Goodyear tire rebate?
Purchase your eligible tires Select any installer during online checkout and use any payment method to purchase a set of 4 eligible tires to qualify for the rebate. To increase your tire rebate, use the Goodyear Credit Card at checkout.
What tires have rebates?
- Goodyear Tire 2021 Rebate. Expires: June 30, 2021.
- Falken Exclusive Coupon Rebate. Expires: April 30, 2021.
- Cooper Tires Spring 2021 Rebate.
- Pirelli Tires Spring 2021 Rebate.
- General Tire Spring 2021 Rebate.
- Hankook Tire Spring 2021 Rebate.
- Laufenn Tire Spring Rebate 2021.
- Firestone Tires 2020 Fall Rebate.
What is a mail in rebate?
The mail-in rebate (MIR) is the most common. A MIR entitles the buyer to mail in a coupon, receipt, and barcode in order to receive a check for a particular amount, depending on the particular product, time, and often place of purchase. Rebates are offered by either the retailer or the product manufacturer.
What month is best to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter —or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Is Michelin better than Bridgestone?
Between the two, Michelin tires might be more expensive, but only slightly. Moreover, both companies focus on producing safe tires. You will always get reliable traction in dry and wet conditions with Bridgestone and Michelin tires. Moreover, these models always finish among the best in their respective categories.
Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.