- 1 What does t/h mean on Michelin tires?
- 2 Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
- 3 Is Michelin Defender th good tire?
- 4 Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
- 5 What is the best all-season tire?
- 6 Should I get H or T rated tires?
- 7 What is the difference between Michelin Defender and Premier?
- 8 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 9 Which Michelin tire is the best?
- 10 Is the Michelin Defender a quiet tire?
- 11 Are Michelin Defender tires discontinued?
- 12 What is the difference between Michelin Defender and latitude tires?
- 13 What is the number 1 tire brand?
- 14 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 15 Is Michelin better than Goodyear?
What does t/h mean on Michelin tires?
Does this tire fit your vehicle? The Defender T + H tire is Michelin’s Standard Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of coupes, family sedans, minivans and small crossover vehicles looking for a long-lasting, comfortable tire that delivers all-season traction in the dry, wet and light snow.
Which tire is better Michelin defender or premier?
The Michelin Premier A/S with its higher speed rating and softer tread compound will have more immediate response during lane changes and sharp steering inputs. It will also maintain grip longer during hard cornering on dry pavement. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality.
Is Michelin Defender th good tire?
Michelin Defender has ‘no real shortcomings’ In wet use, the Defender tested “very good ” in resistance to hydroplaning and snow traction. It received a grade of “ good ” for braking in wet and icy conditions. A tire that doesn’t handle very well isn’t going to place well, either.
Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
Michelin stands behind the Defender with a 90,000 mile tread warranty. The Defender has a number of good points including a very quiet ride quality to go along with impressive dry and wet traction. Overall, Michelin has a very good all-season tire in the Defender, although there is room for improvement.
What is the best all-season tire?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
Should I get H or T rated tires?
Tires with higher speed ratings generally have better steering response and cornering grip than lower-speed rated tires, in addition to being capable of higher speeds. So if your car originally came with H – rated tires, that’s what you should replace them with. Sticking with H – rated tires comes at a cost.
What is the difference between Michelin Defender and Premier?
In exchange for the higher levels of cornering performance, the Premier A/S has a lower treadlife warranty than the long-lasting Michelin Defender. In comparison, the Michelin Defender is all about practicality. This tire is designed to get its driver from point A to point B thousands of times over.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
Which Michelin tire is the best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
Is the Michelin Defender a quiet tire?
As a new tire in 2012, the Michelin Defender is making its mark as an all-around high performing all-season tire. One very nice benefit you’ll also find with this tire is how quiet the ride is. The Michelin Defender has high amounts of silica infused in the tread to increase the traction on wet roads.
Are Michelin Defender tires discontinued?
But this tire is no longer available and the more recent Michelin defender is now discontinued. The LTX M/S became the LTX M/S 2 became the Defender LTX and has now been reborn again although I forget the name at the moment.
What is the difference between Michelin Defender and latitude tires?
Based on Dry Traction: Michelin Defender series of tires offer excellent toughness and durability at the expense of an advanced tread compound referred to as ‘EverTread. Michelin latitude tires have an asymmetric tread design enhanced with Michelin’s MaxTouch Construction to provide more treadwear miles.
What is the number 1 tire brand?
The Top 10 Best Tire Brands
|Best Tire Brand||Overall Score||Industry Reputation|
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
Is Michelin better than Goodyear?
Although both are top tires in this category, the reason we have selected Goodyear is that its performance is equally exceptional in bad weather conditions. While Michelin does offer excellent fuel efficiency, its performance in bad weather is questionable.