- 1 What are the best tires for a Ford Fusion?
- 2 What brand of tires does Ford use?
- 3 What size tires go on a Ford Fusion?
- 4 Are Michelin tires worth the extra cost?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 7 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 8 What are the best tires for Ford Escape?
- 9 Does Ford still use Firestone tires?
- 10 What size rims fit a Ford Fusion?
- 11 What size tire goes on a 2012 Ford Fusion?
- 12 What do the numbers mean on the tires?
- 13 Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
- 14 Is Bridgestone or Michelin better?
- 15 What is the best tire for the money?
What are the best tires for a Ford Fusion?
The 10 Best Tires for Ford Fusion You Can Buy
- Michelin Defender T+H.
- Goodyear Assurance MaxLife.
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Continental PureContact LS.
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
What brand of tires does Ford use?
Ford Tires | Goodyear Tires.
What size tires go on a Ford Fusion?
|2018 Ford Fusion|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Ford Fusion Options|
|17-Inch||225-50-17 235-50-17||Energi PlatinumEnergi SEEnergi TitaniumSS HybridSESE Hybrid|
|18-Inch||235-45-18||Energi PlatinumEnergi SEEnergi TitaniumPlatinum HybridSESE HybridTitaniumTitanium Hybrid|
Are Michelin tires worth the extra cost?
Are Michelin tires worth the price? Michelin tires are worth every dime you pay for them. Not only do they feature innovative technology, but Michelin tires are some of the highest performing and longest lasting. You can’t go wrong with these tires.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What are the best tires for Ford Escape?
Best Tires for the Ford Escape w/ 17-in Wheels:
- Sumitomo Touring LS H – Best budget tire.
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Touring – Best mid-priced tire.
- Yokohama Geolandar G91AV – Best superior tire.
Does Ford still use Firestone tires?
As always, Ford used tires made by Firestone, who had recently been acquired by the Japanese tire manufacturer Bridgestone.
What size rims fit a Ford Fusion?
Ford Fusion Wheel Size
|Fusion Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×114.3 See Adapters|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M12 x 1.5 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||16×6.5 – 20×8.5 Hubcaps|
|Custom rim sizes range||17×7.0 – 20×9.5 Aftermarket Wheels|
|Tire sizes||205/60 R16, 225/50 R17, 225/45 R18, 235/35 R19, 245/30 R20|
What size tire goes on a 2012 Ford Fusion?
|S||P205/60R16||Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max|
|SE||P225/50R17||Michelin® Pilot HX MXM4 | Michelin® Energy MXV4 S8|
|SEL||P225/50R17||Michelin® Pilot HX MXM4 | Michelin® Energy MXV4 S8|
|SEL w/ Sport Pkg.||P225/45R18||Goodyear Eagle RS-A|
What do the numbers mean on the tires?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.
Are Costco Michelin tires the same?
Costco is a popular place to buy tires, but don’t exclude seeing what local independents have to offer. Assuming we’re talking about the exact same Michelin tire, no, it’s not true. The only difference is the price. Only a few Michelin lines, like X Radial, are unique to wholesale clubs.
Is Bridgestone or Michelin better?
Bridgestone seemingly has more of a focus on the ‘everyday’ motorist than Michelin. Michelin is not a budget brand. Hard-compounded, ultra-high mileage, cheap tyres are not the aim here. However, for the discerning buyer, Michelin offers ‘everyday’ tyres at a price accessible for many people.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.