- 1 How do prorated tire warranties work?
- 2 How do I claim my Michelin tires warranty?
- 3 How does a Michelin tire warranty work?
- 4 How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
- 5 Do tire warranties cover punctures?
- 6 Are tire warranties worth getting?
- 7 How long do Michelin tires last on average?
- 8 Why do Michelin tires wear out so fast?
- 9 Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
- 10 Do Michelin tires have a road hazard warranty?
- 11 How long is a tire warranty?
- 12 Who has the best tire warranty?
- 13 How do I know if my Michelin Tyres are real?
- 14 How do I claim TYRE warranty?
- 15 How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
How do prorated tire warranties work?
Tire stores typically offer these warranties, which come into play if you get a flat tire. If the tire can be repaired, the repair is covered for the duration of the warranty. If the tire can’t be repaired, the company will prorate the remaining mileage toward the purchase of a new tire.
How do I claim my Michelin tires warranty?
If for some reason you cannot provide this service or cannot determine the cause of the problem, call us at 1-800-847-3435 for Michelin, 1-877-788-8899 for BFGoodrich brand, and 1-877-458-5878 for Uniroyal. We will be happy to assist you and the consumer.
How does a Michelin tire warranty work?
All MICHELIN ® tires 4 (both replacement and original equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
Call us at 1800-103-6424 (Monday – Saturday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM). You can also send us a message and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Do tire warranties cover punctures?
This warranty covers you for damage due to road hazards like potholes and nail punctures. Some manufacturers offer this type of warranty for the first year of a tire’s life. This type of tire warranty is most often offered by tire stores and varies from one company to another.
Are tire warranties worth getting?
” Warranty coverage provides protection on replacement cost. You may be able to get the coverage you want bundled in with the tires. In some cases, such as when you get a great deal on tires themselves, but they do not include a road hazard warranty, it may be worth paying extra for that protection.”
How long do Michelin tires last on average?
Though five years is the basic, you can enhance the longevity of your tire by maintaining doing regular tire rotations, proper air pressure, and finally vehicle maintenance. So, now you can understand that the Michelin tires can last for 10 years, depending on the usage.
Why do Michelin tires wear out so fast?
They were designed by the manufacturer of your car. If your new car came with a set of Michelins, Michelin made the tire but they made it to the specifications set by your car manufacturer. This is because virtually all auto manufacturers specify very soft rubber which means they wear out too fast.
Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
Michelin is voluntarily recalling certain sizes of its MICHELIN ® LTX® M/S 2, MICHELIN ® X® Radial LT2 and MICHELIN ® LatitudeTM Tour tires. Michelin is recalling approximately 100,000 tires in order to retrieve an estimated 2,500 tires (about 2.5% of the recalled population).
Do Michelin tires have a road hazard warranty?
Road hazard damage is covered only under specific guidelines for MICHELIN ® Self-Supporting Zero Pressure (ZP) tires, and PAX tires. Always refer to the applicable warranty booklet for specific information.
How long is a tire warranty?
Unlike most consumer products that offer a 3-, 6-, or 12-month warranty, tire warranties cover tires for multiple years, typically until your tires reach a certain mileage or tread depth. They cover things like tread life, workmanship, materials, and uniformity.
Who has the best tire warranty?
If having a mileage warranty for your winter tires is important to you, Michelin is a great choice. Michelin also offers one of the longest tire mileage warranties in the business on its Defender T+H tire – 80,000 miles.
How do I know if my Michelin Tyres are real?
best way to get genuine tyres is to buy them from company authorized & reputed dealers & for Bridgestone & Michelin, check hologram on the tyre. check hologram on the tyre. Not all brands have holograms.
How do I claim TYRE warranty?
CLAIMING THE WARRANTY
- The customer has to show the physical tyre and provide the warranty registration number.
- After acceptance of tyre under this policy, the customer has to pay the amount on pro rata# basis.
- The customer will receive a new tyre.
How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
Fake Treads — 8 Ways to Spot Counterfeit Tyres
- Here are 8 ways to spot counterfeit tyres.
- The brand or other details are misspelt.
- There is no paperwork or packaging.
- The tyres are missing details.
- They’re the wrong colour.
- The tyres feel flimsy.
- Ask, “These tyres are real, right?”
- The location where you buy them is unusual.