- 1 What size tires go on a 2010 Toyota Camry?
- 2 What are the best tires to put on a Toyota Camry?
- 3 What size tires fit a Toyota Camry?
- 4 What is the bolt pattern for a 2010 Toyota Camry?
- 5 What is the best tire for the money?
- 6 What size rims fit a Toyota Camry?
- 7 What brand of tire does Toyota use?
- 8 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 9 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 10 How much do Toyota Camry tires cost?
- 11 What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 12 What size tire does a 2015 Toyota Camry have?
- 13 Is 114.3 and 115 the same?
- 14 Will Nissan rims fit on a Toyota?
- 15 What cars have a bolt pattern of 5×120?
What size tires go on a 2010 Toyota Camry?
Toyota equips the 2010 Camry LE with a 215/60R16 tire.
What are the best tires to put on a Toyota Camry?
Best 19-inch Tires for the Toyota Camry (XSE, TRD)
- Cooper CS5 UltraTouring – Best budget tire.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric – Best mid-priced tire.
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 – Best superior tire.
What size tires fit a Toyota Camry?
|2019 Toyota Camry|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Toyota Camry Options|
|18-Inch||235-45-18||Hybrid SEHybrid XLESEXLE|
What is the bolt pattern for a 2010 Toyota Camry?
Toyota – Vehicle Bolt Pattern Reference
|2010||Toyota||5 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm High Positive Offset|
|2011||Toyota||5 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm High Positive Offset|
|2012||Toyota||5 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm High Positive Offset|
|2013||Toyota||5 lug 4.5 inch or 114.3mm High Positive Offset|
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What size rims fit a Toyota Camry?
Toyota Camry Wheel Size
|Camry Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×114.3 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||60.1 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M12 x 1.5 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||15×5.5 – 20×8.0 Hubcaps|
|Custom rim sizes range||18×8.5 – 20×9.5 Aftermarket Wheels|
What brand of tire does Toyota use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Toyota tires. Toyota has been delivering excellence to its customers for more than 75 years.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
How much do Toyota Camry tires cost?
Tires for Toyota Camry Pricing $100-$150: There’s a wider range of tires here. They have better features like low noise emission, superior tread patterns, and better handling. $150-$200: Some of the more established brands (like Firestone, Bridgestone, Continental, Pirelli, and Goodyear) have tires in this price range.
What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
The 10 Best tires for Toyota Camry You Can Buy: Buyer’s Guide
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06. Best High-Performance Tires for Toyota Camry.
What size tire does a 2015 Toyota Camry have?
The 2015 toyota camry le uses 205/65r16 tires. Some of the other camry options use 215/55r17 instead.
Is 114.3 and 115 the same?
The difference between 115mm and 114.3 is. 7mm. That means using the 114.3 would have each stud off center by. 35 of a millimeter.
Will Nissan rims fit on a Toyota?
Nissan wheels will fit Toyota as long as they are six lugs, but Toyota wheels may not fit all Nissans due to the fact that Nissan have much bigger hubs. Ford does not have a six lug pattern, they are all either 5×5. 5 or 5X135mm.
What cars have a bolt pattern of 5×120?
What Vehicles Use Wheels With 5 X 120 Bolt Pattern? The 5 X 120 bolt pattern is common to BMW, LAND ROVER, HONDA, LEXUS, BENTLEY, ACURA, CADILLAC and PONTIAC vehicles.