- 1 Does Michelin have any rebates?
- 2 How do I claim my Michelin tire rebate?
- 3 Where is my Michelin tire rebate?
- 4 How do tire rebates work?
- 5 What month is best to buy tires?
- 6 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 7 How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
- 8 Do tire warranties cover punctures?
- 9 What tires have rebates?
- 10 How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
- 11 How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
- 12 Which tires are better Continental or Michelin?
- 13 Are there any rebates on Goodyear tires?
- 14 How long does it take to get a Goodyear rebate?
- 15 How do I claim my Goodyear tire rebate?
Does Michelin have any rebates?
2021 Michelin ® Spring Tire Promotion. ($70 tire rebate on all tire lines plus $50 service rebate † on MICHELIN ® CrossClimate®2 and Pilot ® family of tires.)
How do I claim my Michelin tire rebate?
MICHELIN ® TIRES, PERFORMANCE EVERY TIME. Go to michelinpromo.ca to request your rebate online. Attach a copy of your detailed invoice† clearly indicating the purchase of four new MICHELIN ® passenger or light truck tires (between October 1 and December 18, 2019).
Where is my Michelin tire rebate?
You can view the status of your Reward request here at the Michelin Fulfillment Center. Log in if you’ve previously submitted a redemption online. If you mailed in your redemption form, call 1-866-212-9619 Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time to receive a status on your request.
How do tire rebates work?
Tire Rebates Tire brands frequently offer mail-in rebates to give you even greater savings. Download the form or fill it out online and get your rebate in the form of a pre-paid card by mail. Your rebate will work like a debit card, and you’ll be able to use it on nearly anything you like.
What month is best to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter —or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
All MICHELIN ® tires 4 (both replacement and original equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Do tire warranties cover punctures?
This warranty covers you for damage due to road hazards like potholes and nail punctures. Some manufacturers offer this type of warranty for the first year of a tire’s life. This type of tire warranty is most often offered by tire stores and varies from one company to another.
What tires have rebates?
- Goodyear Tire 2021 Rebate. Expires: June 30, 2021.
- Falken Exclusive Coupon Rebate. Expires: April 30, 2021.
- Cooper Tires Spring 2021 Rebate.
- Pirelli Tires Spring 2021 Rebate.
- General Tire Spring 2021 Rebate.
- Hankook Tire Spring 2021 Rebate.
- Laufenn Tire Spring Rebate 2021.
- Firestone Tires 2020 Fall Rebate.
How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
Costco seems to have sales on the Michelin tires every other month, although this is my estimate. (There is a sale going on now through October 28–$70 off four Michelin tires.) The sales seem to alterate monthly between Michelin and Bridgestone tires.
How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
Michelin seems to go on sale 2-3 times a year. We have purchased four sets of Michelin tires over the years.
Which tires are better Continental or Michelin?
The Michelin performed well in most weather tests, offers a comfortable, quiet ride, and has low rolling resistance. The Continental was impressive in the wet-braking test and has a good balance of all weather performance and tread life.
Are there any rebates on Goodyear tires?
Goodyear Tire 2021 Rebate Receive up to $75 in rebates on a prepaid VISA card when you purchase 4 new qualifying Goodyear tires. Offer valid on purchases made between April 1st – June 30th, 2021. Purchase your tires, submit your receipt to Goodyear at the link below and they will send you a prepaid VISA card.
How long does it take to get a Goodyear rebate?
How long does it take to process a rebate? Please allow up 8 weeks for the delivery of the rebate prepaid card.
How do I claim my Goodyear tire rebate?
HOW TO GET YOUR REBATE
- Find tires with offers. Once you find tires online using our Tire Finder or the list of eligible tires below, simply add them to your cart.
- Purchase your eligible tires.
- Redeem your rebate.