- 1 How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
- 2 How do I get the best deal at Discount Tire?
- 3 Is there a rebate on Michelin tires?
- 4 What discounts does Discount Tire offer?
- 5 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 6 Who has the best deal on tires right now?
- 7 What are the worst tire brands?
- 8 Is Discount Tire cheaper than Costco?
- 9 Is Discount Tire cheaper than Walmart?
- 10 Is Michelin better than Bridgestone?
- 11 Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
- 12 How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
- 13 Does Discount Tire offer a senior discount?
- 14 Are Discount Tires new or used?
- 15 Does Discount Tire give AAA discounts?
How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
Michelin seems to go on sale 2-3 times a year. We have purchased four sets of Michelin tires over the years.
How do I get the best deal at Discount Tire?
Check out these tips and secrets to scoring discount tire deals.
- 11 Discount Tire Secrets Revealed.
- Use Rebates. You may be surprised by this but tire manufacturers offer rebates ALL the time.
- Shop Online.
- Shop Warehouse Stores.
- Lifetime Service Promotions.
- Check for Recalls.
- Buy Just What You Need.
Is there a rebate on Michelin tires?
2021 Michelin ® Spring Tire Promotion. ($70 tire rebate on all tire lines plus $50 service rebate † on MICHELIN ® CrossClimate®2 and Pilot ® family of tires.)
What discounts does Discount Tire offer?
Ride for less with Discount Tire promotions
- Take $100 off select tires.
- Up to 20% off total rebates on tires and wheels.
- Get up to 20% in prepaid Mastercards with the total purchase.
- $100 rebate with purchase of 4 select Cooper tires.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Who has the best deal on tires right now?
If you’re strictly looking for a good price, Walmart offers the cheapest median tire prices of the 31 retailers I studied. The median per- tire price at Walmart is $102 and installation costs $15. You can choose from a huge selection of brands including Firestone, Michelin, Cooper, Goodyear, and BFGoodrich.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Is Discount Tire cheaper than Costco?
Costco has lifetime balancing and repair/road hazard included in the price, ends up cheaper than discount tire. In my experience here in San Antonio I prefer Costco, for both price and service/warranty etc. But discount will usually match the costco price.
Is Discount Tire cheaper than Walmart?
As you can see, Discount Tire Direct offers the third lowest price per tire. Still, you can probably find cheaper installation at Walmart, Costco, or BJ’s Tire Center.
|Median Tire Price||$102|
|Installation Price (Per Tire )||$15|
|Consumer Reports Score||81|
Ещё 9 столбцов
Is Michelin better than Bridgestone?
Between the two, Michelin tires might be more expensive, but only slightly. Moreover, both companies focus on producing safe tires. You will always get reliable traction in dry and wet conditions with Bridgestone and Michelin tires. Moreover, these models always finish among the best in their respective categories.
Why Michelin tires are so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
Costco seems to have sales on the Michelin tires every other month, although this is my estimate. (There is a sale going on now through October 28–$70 off four Michelin tires.) The sales seem to alterate monthly between Michelin and Bridgestone tires.
Does Discount Tire offer a senior discount?
No, Discount Tire does not offer senior discounts.
Are Discount Tires new or used?
Short Answer: Discount Tire sells used tires, and while it will not provide warranties for these tires, the company assures that it doesn’t stock excessively old or worn tires. Discount Tire does not buy used tires, but it may allow you to trade-in your used tires for a credit toward your new tire purchase.
Does Discount Tire give AAA discounts?
Welcome AAA members! Exclusive AAA member rewards at Discount Tire. Buy any Better or Best rated tire at your local Southern California Discount Tire * and receive $10 off per tire. Your AAA membership card will be REQUIRED at the time of purchase to qualify for savings.