- 1 How do you change wiper blades on a Toyota Camry?
- 2 What size windshield wipers do I need for a 2014 Toyota Camry?
- 3 Can I use a different size wiper blade?
- 4 How do I know the size of my windshield wipers?
- 5 What is the best wiper blade?
- 6 What size windshield wipers does a 2012 Toyota Camry need?
- 7 Does Costco have windshield wipers?
How do you change wiper blades on a Toyota Camry?
You should see the wiper arms move up across the windshield until they are pointing straight up. Use a plastic pry bar tool or a flathead screwdriver to gently lift up the bottom edge of the black plastic lock tab in the center of the old wiper blade. Swing up the hinged locking tab to release the old wiper blade.
What size windshield wipers do I need for a 2014 Toyota Camry?
The windshield wiper blades on a 2014 Toyota Camry are 26 inches on the driver side and 18 inches on the passenger side.
Can I use a different size wiper blade?
Size matters to a point, just as long as you are about 1 inch higher or lower than your current wiper blade size. If you buy wiper blades that are too big, they might overlap or touch which will cause them to break. For example, Bosch does not make 17″ wiper blades so buying a 16″ or 18″ blade is absolutely fine.
How do I know the size of my windshield wipers?
There are several ways to find out the right wiper size for your car:
- Look in the owner’s manual.
- Go to any auto parts store and use their “ wiper blade size finder”
- Look up your correct wiper size online.
- Measure the wiper blades currently on your car.
What is the best wiper blade?
Best Windshield Wipers 2021
- Bosch 26A ICON.
- Rain-X Latitude.
- ANCO 31 Series.
- Valeo 900 Series.
- Aero OEM Premium.
- RainEater G3.
- Trico Force.
- PIAA Super Silicone.
What size windshield wipers does a 2012 Toyota Camry need?
2012 Camry takes a 26 inch driver and 18 inch passenger.
Does Costco have windshield wipers?
Wiper Blades & Auto Accessories | Costco.