- 1 What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 2 What is the best tire for a Toyota Camry?
- 3 What size tires go on a 2012 Camry?
- 4 What is the best year for used Toyota Camry?
- 5 What brand of tire does Toyota use?
- 6 What is the best tire for the money?
- 7 How much is a new tire for a Toyota Camry?
- 8 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 9 What is the correct tire pressure for a Toyota Camry?
- 10 What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 11 How do you read a tire size?
- 12 What are the worst years for Toyota Camry?
- 13 Should I buying a Camry with high mileage?
- 14 What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
The 10 Best tires for Toyota Camry You Can Buy: Buyer’s Guide
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06. Best High-Performance Tires for Toyota Camry.
What is the best tire for a Toyota Camry?
Best Tires for Camry
- Top Pick. Michelin Premier Tire For Camry.
- Runner Up. Michelin Primacy Tires For Honda Accord.
- Honorable Mention. General Altimax Tires For Honda Accord.
- Also Consider. Continental ProContact EcoPlus Radial Tire for Prius.
- Best Tires for Camry. Nokian WRG3 All-Season Tire.
What size tires go on a 2012 Camry?
Toyota Camry 2012 2.5
|205/65R16 94S||6.5Jx16 ET45||2.4|
|215/55R17 93V||7Jx17 ET45||2.4|
What is the best year for used Toyota Camry?
If you are looking for a used car, one great option is the 2016 Toyota Camry. The 2016 model has a great blend of safety, technology, and value.
What brand of tire does Toyota use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Toyota tires. Toyota has been delivering excellence to its customers for more than 75 years.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How much is a new tire for a Toyota Camry?
Tires for Toyota Camry Pricing $100-$150: There’s a wider range of tires here. They have better features like low noise emission, superior tread patterns, and better handling. $150-$200: Some of the more established brands (like Firestone, Bridgestone, Continental, Pirelli, and Goodyear) have tires in this price range.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
What is the correct tire pressure for a Toyota Camry?
Ans: The recommended tyre pressure for the Toyota Camry is 30-35 PSI.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Toyota Camry?
This Toyota Camry wheel has 5 lug holes and a bolt pattern of 114.3mm.
How do you read a tire size?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.
What are the worst years for Toyota Camry?
The worst Toyota Camry problems across all model years mainly focus on three years of production – the 2007, 2008, and 2009 models. The third biggest problem in the Toyota Camry lineup is the excessive oil consumption, with an average cost to fix of around $2,400 and occurring at just below 100,000 miles.
Should I buying a Camry with high mileage?
So if you are an automotive enthusiast and can make out the actual performance of the vehicle, there is no harm buying a used vehicle irrespective of the distance the car has actually travelled but yes, it should not be more than 200k miles. Toyotas are reliable, even with higher mileage.
What is high mileage for a Toyota Camry?
How Many Miles Can a Toyota Camry Last? A survey from Consumer Reports stated that the Toyota Camry could last more than 200,000 miles with the proper care.