- 1 Where can I purchase Michelin tires?
- 2 Does Discount Tire sell Michelin tires?
- 3 Does Pepboys carry Michelin tires?
- 4 Which Michelin tire is the best?
- 5 Are Michelin tires better than Goodyear?
- 6 How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
- 7 Who has the best deal on tires right now?
- 8 How long do Michelin tires last on average?
- 9 What is the best tire brand?
- 10 How many miles do Michelin Defender tires last?
- 11 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 12 What are the worst tire brands?
- 13 Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Where can I purchase Michelin tires?
Tires Plus is the place to go for the best Michelin tires. Our Best Tire Price Guarantee* means you can be sure you’ll get the Michelin tires you want at a price you like. We combine expert advice, quality products, and the best prices of Michelin tires to create the best tire buying experience possible.
Does Discount Tire sell Michelin tires?
Up to $130 in savings when you purchase a set of Michelin tires online with your Discount Tire credit card! you use your Discount Tire credit card.
Does Pepboys carry Michelin tires?
With The Pep Boys Difference We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN ® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the Michelin Promise Plan™.
Which Michelin tire is the best?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
Are Michelin tires better than Goodyear?
Although both are top tires in this category, the reason we have selected Goodyear is that its performance is equally exceptional in bad weather conditions. While Michelin does offer excellent fuel efficiency, its performance in bad weather is questionable.
How often do Michelin tires go on sale?
Michelin seems to go on sale 2-3 times a year. We have purchased four sets of Michelin tires over the years.
Who has the best deal on tires right now?
If you’re strictly looking for a good price, Walmart offers the cheapest median tire prices of the 31 retailers I studied. The median per- tire price at Walmart is $102 and installation costs $15. You can choose from a huge selection of brands including Firestone, Michelin, Cooper, Goodyear, and BFGoodrich.
How long do Michelin tires last on average?
Though five years is the basic, you can enhance the longevity of your tire by maintaining doing regular tire rotations, proper air pressure, and finally vehicle maintenance. So, now you can understand that the Michelin tires can last for 10 years, depending on the usage.
What is the best tire brand?
- Michelin: Best Tires Overall.
- Goodyear: Best for Durability.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.
- Bridgestone: Best for Run-Flat Tires.
- Pirelli: Best for High-Performance.
- Passenger Tires.
- Truck & SUV Tires.
- Specialty Tires.
How many miles do Michelin Defender tires last?
Michelin rates the Defender for tire wear at 90,000 miles. They say the tire delivers this type of mileage because of the way their trademarked MaxTouch Construction combines with the interlocking action of their Breakthrough IntelliSipe technology to provide “exceptional tread block rigidity” and extra-long life.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.