- 1 Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
- 2 Is the Michelin Premier A good tire?
- 3 Which are the best Michelin tires?
- 4 What is the difference between Michelin Defender LTX and Premier LTX?
- 5 Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
- 6 What tire is comparable to Michelin Defender?
- 7 How long do Michelin Premier tires last?
- 8 Are Michelin tires made in China?
- 9 Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
- 10 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 11 What are the worst tire brands?
- 12 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 13 Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
- 14 What does LTX stand for on tires?
- 15 Is Michelin Defender being discontinued?
Are Michelin Defender tires worth the money?
Michelin stands behind the Defender with a 90,000 mile tread warranty. The Defender has a number of good points including a very quiet ride quality to go along with impressive dry and wet traction. Overall, Michelin has a very good all-season tire in the Defender, although there is room for improvement.
Is the Michelin Premier A good tire?
Michelin’s Premier A/S tire is a passenger vehicle (cars/minivans) all-season model with some fantastic features. These tires have great traction and handling on wet and dry roads, and superior braking and stopping. The Premier A/S tires have actually replaced an older model, the Primacy MXV4, which were good tires.
Which are the best Michelin tires?
- All-season: Michelin Defender. See Prices.
- Highway: Michelin Premier LTX. See Prices.
- Run Flat: Michelin Primacy MXM4.
- Commercial: Michelin Agilis.
- All-season: Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
- Highway: Goodyear Wrangler SR-A.
- All-terrain: Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT.
- Run Flat: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric A/S ROF.
What is the difference between Michelin Defender LTX and Premier LTX?
The Defender LTX uses its sipes and four circumferential grooves to give you solid braking performance, while reducing the risk of hydroplaning. EverGrip technology on the Premier LTX expands the rain grooves around the tire, while adding emerging grooves on the shoulders as the tire begins wearing down.
Why are Michelin tires so expensive?
Michelin tires are typically more expensive than most other popular brands because of their quality, warranty offerings, and the company’s satisfaction guarantee. Tire experts agree that Michelin tires have superior construction and a lower defect rate than the competition.
What tire is comparable to Michelin Defender?
Treadlife on both tires is long lasting, but we give the edge to Michelin over Goodyear. The Defender carries an 820 UTQG rating and an 80,000 mile warranty, while the TripleTred has a 740 UTQ Grating and an 80,000 mile tread guarantee.
How long do Michelin Premier tires last?
The Michelin Premier A/S is designed to maintain wet grip as it wears. It has an estimated tread life of 80,000 miles in CR’s test.
Are Michelin tires made in China?
Michelin, Goodyear, Yokohama and Continental “they’re all there building tires in China ” Mielko said, adding that Pirelli’s biggest factory is located there.
Which Michelin tire is the quietest?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
Are Michelin Defender LTX tires noisy?
Noise & Comfort We were unsurprised to learn that similar to the Defender (cars/vans), the Defender LTX M/S produces a larger amount of noise than other tires.
What does LTX stand for on tires?
1 LT tire. The Defender LTX is a light truck product that comes from melding the long-lasting traits of Michelin’s successful three-year-old Defender passenger line with its most popular light truck tire, the LTX M/S2.
Is Michelin Defender being discontinued?
But this tire is no longer available and the more recent Michelin defender is now discontinued.