- 1 How do I claim my Michelin tire warranty?
- 2 How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
- 3 How do you claim warranty on tires?
- 4 Does Costco honor tire warranty?
- 5 How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
- 6 Do Michelin tires come with road hazard warranty?
- 7 Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
- 8 How do I know if my Michelin Tyres are real?
- 9 How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
- 10 Is a tire bubble covered under warranty?
- 11 Are tire punctures covered under warranty?
- 12 Are tire warranties worth getting?
- 13 Are Michelin tires at Costco the same quality?
- 14 How do I claim my Costco tire warranty?
- 15 Does Costco repair tires for free?
How do I claim my Michelin tire warranty?
If for some reason you cannot provide this service or cannot determine the cause of the problem, call us at 1-800-847-3435 for Michelin, 1-877-788-8899 for BFGoodrich brand, and 1-877-458-5878 for Uniroyal.
How do I check my Michelin TYRE warranty?
Call us at 1800-103-6424 (Monday – Saturday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM). You can also send us a message and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
How do you claim warranty on tires?
To be eligible for a claim under this type of warranty, the tires must have worn evenly and must be down to the final 2/32nds of tread. In order to have your claim approved, you’ll have to show service records proving the tires were rotated regularly, according to the manufacturer’s recommendation.
Does Costco honor tire warranty?
All passenger, performance and light truck tires sold through Costco Wholesale are covered by a 5-year Road Hazard Warranty * protecting customers against tread wear damage and tire failure. Costco Wholesale will repair or replace ** tires damaged during standard legal vehicle operation.
How long is a Michelin tire warranty?
All MICHELIN ® tires 4 (both replacement and original equipment) come with a limited warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Do Michelin tires come with road hazard warranty?
Road hazard damage is covered only under specific guidelines for MICHELIN ® Self-Supporting Zero Pressure (ZP) tires, and PAX tires. Always refer to the applicable warranty booklet for specific information.
Are there any recalls on Michelin tires?
Michelin is voluntarily recalling certain sizes of its MICHELIN ® LTX® M/S 2, MICHELIN ® X® Radial LT2 and MICHELIN ® LatitudeTM Tour tires. Michelin is recalling approximately 100,000 tires in order to retrieve an estimated 2,500 tires (about 2.5% of the recalled population).
How do I know if my Michelin Tyres are real?
best way to get genuine tyres is to buy them from company authorized & reputed dealers & for Bridgestone & Michelin, check hologram on the tyre. check hologram on the tyre. Not all brands have holograms.
How can you tell if Michelin Tyres are fake?
Fake Treads — 8 Ways to Spot Counterfeit Tyres
- Here are 8 ways to spot counterfeit tyres.
- The brand or other details are misspelt.
- There is no paperwork or packaging.
- The tyres are missing details.
- They’re the wrong colour.
- The tyres feel flimsy.
- Ask, “These tyres are real, right?”
- The location where you buy them is unusual.
Is a tire bubble covered under warranty?
If the bubble is the result of a manufacturing defect, your manufacturer warranty should indeed cover the replacement or a pro-rated replacement of your bad tire. The vast majority of tire bubbling is the result of a road hazard impact while driving or poor tire maintenance.
Are tire punctures covered under warranty?
Tire stores typically offer these warranties, which come into play if you get a flat tire. If the tire can be repaired, the repair is covered for the duration of the warranty. If the tire can’t be repaired, the company will prorate the remaining mileage toward the purchase of a new tire.
Are tire warranties worth getting?
” Warranty coverage provides protection on replacement cost. You may be able to get the coverage you want bundled in with the tires. In some cases, such as when you get a great deal on tires themselves, but they do not include a road hazard warranty, it may be worth paying extra for that protection.”
Are Michelin tires at Costco the same quality?
Costco’s name-brand tires are the same quality as other name-brand tires sold elsewhere; Costco’s shop has lower overhead costs than a conventional tire shop, so they can afford a lower markup. Why are Michelin tires considered better than others?
How do I claim my Costco tire warranty?
To qualify for this warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser of the tires.
- You must have purchased the tires from Costco Wholesale.
- You must present the original purchase receipt and tire to a Costco Wholesale Tire Center.
Does Costco repair tires for free?
Costco offers free lifetime maintenance services on tires Free tire rotations. Free flat repairs.