How do you spell Pirelli Tyres?
Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of ‘pirelli‘:
- Break ‘pirelli‘ down into sounds: [PUH] + [REL] + [EE] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- Record yourself saying ‘pirelli‘ in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.
How do you pronounce the word o?
Most frequently, the /o/ is pronounced as an /ah/, an /uh/ or an actual /o/. If you know the phonetic alphabet, of course, these sounds are written differently.
What does obfuscate mean?
intransitive verb.: to be evasive, unclear, or confusing The suspect often obfuscated during the interrogation. Other Words from obfuscate Synonyms & Antonyms Try to Understand the Roots of Obfuscate More Example Sentences Learn More about obfuscate.
Is Obfuscatory a word?
Adjective. Tending to obfuscate; intended to conceal the truth by confusion. I can’t vote for a resolution with such obfuscatory language.
How do you use the word obfuscate in a sentence?
- She was criticized for using arguments that obfuscated the main issue.
- They are obfuscating the issue, as only insurance companies can.
- He obfuscated the problem we argued.
- The writer often obfuscates the real issues with petty details.
- Politicians have once again obfuscated the issue.
What is the meaning of recognition?
1: the action of recognizing: the state of being recognized: such as. a: acknowledgment especially: formal acknowledgment of the political existence of a government or nation. b: knowledge or feeling that someone or something present has been encountered before.