- 1 What Tyres do Volvo recommend for XC60?
- 2 What brand of tires does Volvo use?
- 3 What are the best Pirelli tires?
- 4 What cars use Pirelli tires?
- 5 What are the best tires for a Volvo S60?
- 6 What size tire does a Volvo S60 use?
- 7 Are Pirelli tires better than Michelin?
- 8 Are Pirelli tires expensive?
- 9 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 10 Are Pirelli tires quiet?
- 11 What is the best tire brand?
- 12 Are Pirelli tires better than Goodyear?
What Tyres do Volvo recommend for XC60?
Tyres recommended for Volvo XC60
|Bridgestone||D-SPORT||235/55R19 101 W|
|Bridgestone||D-SPORT||235/60R18 103 W|
|Pirelli||P ZERO ROSSO||235/60R18 103 V|
|Pirelli||SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO||255/45R20 105 V|
What brand of tires does Volvo use?
Volvo Car Tires Michelin offers a large range of Volvo tires for your model, simply input your Volvo model information and Michelin will guide you to the best tires to fit your vehicle and performance needs.
What are the best Pirelli tires?
We also bring together a crop of user reviews, and other expert opinions, to assess each range and highlight the best Pirelli tires you should consider.
- Pirelli P Zero: Ultra-high performance. Image 1 of 3.
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde: All season SUV tires. Image 1 of 3.
- Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3: Winter tire. Image 1 of 3.
What cars use Pirelli tires?
Pirelli is the leading supplier to marques such as Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari and Porsche. Pirelli also has a 100 per cent supply agreement with Maserati, Lamborghini, McLaren and Pagani vehicles; which all use Pirelli tires distinguished by special markings and characteristics.
What are the best tires for a Volvo S60?
Best Volvo S60 Tires
- Extreme Performance Summer Tires. Kumho Ecsta V720 (8.7)
- High Performance All-Season Tires. Kumho Ecsta PA31 (8.9)
- High Performance Summer Tires. Pirelli P Zero Rosso (8.9)
- Performance Winter Tires. Toyo Observe GSi-5 (8.8)
- Snow & Ice Winter Tires.
- Studdable Winter Tires.
- Touring Summer Tires.
- Track/Competition Tires.
What size tire does a Volvo S60 use?
|2016 Volvo S60|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes|
Are Pirelli tires better than Michelin?
Each one is looking to get more grip, durability, and better handling from their tyres. Pirelli’s performance-orientated tyres do go up to a higher price, but they also have an adequate variety of entry-level options. Whereas Michelin has more to offer for the everyday use tyre, ideal for family and company cars.
Are Pirelli tires expensive?
Our Final Thoughts on Pirelli Tires
However, Pirelli tires are expensive and regularly cost upwards of $100 per tire. If you’re on a budget or want a tire better suited for the daily commute, consider other brands.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs
Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Are Pirelli tires quiet?
Are Pirelli tires quiet or noisy? On average, Pirelli tires are comfortable and quiet, although this varies sometimes. Pirelli tires have a Noise Canceling System (NCS) feature designed to reduce road noise and vibration felt by riders. This goes a long way in improving rider comfort and increases ride quality.
What is the best tire brand?
- Michelin: Best Tires Overall.
- Goodyear: Best for Durability.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.
- Bridgestone: Best for Run-Flat Tires.
- Pirelli: Best for High-Performance.
- Passenger Tires.
- Truck & SUV Tires.
- Specialty Tires.
Are Pirelli tires better than Goodyear?
Goodyear vs Pirelli tyres
Goodyear’s tyres would be worth considering if you need to put your tyres through difficult conditions. Pirelli on the other hand, has been rated as consumer’s choice by Canstar blue. They lead the charts in performance and offer fantastic control.