- 1 Is the 2010 Camaro SS fast?
- 2 Does 2010 Camaro SS require premium gas?
- 3 Does 2010 Camaro SS have launch control?
- 4 What year is the best Camaro SS?
- 5 How reliable is a 2010 Camaro SS?
- 6 How much is a 2010 SS Camaro worth?
- 7 Can you put regular gas in a Camaro SS?
- 8 Can you put regular gas in a Camaro?
- 9 What’s the difference between a Camaro SS and a Camaro 2SS?
- 10 Which is faster Mustang GT or Camaro SS?
- 11 How fast does a Camaro SS go 0-60?
- 12 How many miles is too much for a Camaro?
- 13 What is the best engine for a Camaro?
- 14 Is a Camaro SS a good daily driver?
Is the 2010 Camaro SS fast?
How Quick Is It? Now that’s fast! With the six-speed automatic, the Camaro SS can hit 60 mph in a scant 4.6 seconds, with the quarter-mile arriving in 13.1 at 109 mph.
Does 2010 Camaro SS require premium gas?
The other day I realized that our long-term 2010 Chevy Camaro SS runs on regular gasoline (87 octane) but requires expensive synthetic oil. But our long-term 2009 Nissan 370Z requires more expensive premium gas (91 octane) but its engine is filled with much cheaper conventional oil.
Does 2010 Camaro SS have launch control?
Manual transmission SS models come with Performance Launch Control, which works in conjunction with the stability system’s Competitive Driving mode.
What year is the best Camaro SS?
Ranking The Camaro’s 10 Best Model Years
- 4 1985 Camaro IROC-Z: Of Championship Dreams.
- 5 1998 Camaro Z28 SS: Two’s Company.
- 6 2010 Camaro SS: Much-Vaunted Performance.
- 7 2012 Camaro ZL1: Back With A Bang.
- 8 1993 Chevy Camaro Z28: Spoilt For Choice.
- 9 1967 Yenko Camaro: Power Personified.
- 10 1967 Chevrolet Camaro: The Kickstarter.
How reliable is a 2010 Camaro SS?
The Camaro is a performance car and therefore a gently used 2010 or 2011 V8 SS model is the one to grab. The Camaro has been remarkably reliable and not changed that much since 2010. Unlike many first year cars, the 2010 models seem to lack teething issues.
How much is a 2010 SS Camaro worth?
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Value – $3,756-$15,641 | Edmunds.
Can you put regular gas in a Camaro SS?
If the vehicle has the 2.0L L4 turbo engine, use premium unleaded gasoline meeting ASTM specification D4814 with a posted octane rating of 91 or higher. Regular unleaded gasoline rated at 87 octane or higher can be used, but acceleration and fuel economy will be reduced, and an audible knocking noise may be heard.
Can you put regular gas in a Camaro?
Put the proper type of fuel in your Camaro. Chevrolet recommends using 87 octane in Camaros with six-cylinder engines. For the V8 Camaro engines, Chevrolet recommends using premium unleaded gasoline that contains a posted octane level of 91 or higher.
What’s the difference between a Camaro SS and a Camaro 2SS?
The SS model was the next step up from the base, V-6-powered LT version in the Camaro lineup. It featured a big, eight-cylinder engine under its hood. The 1SS was the more affordable trim level, while the 2SS came with more standard comfort and convenience features.
Which is faster Mustang GT or Camaro SS?
The refreshed 2018 Mustang GT is more powerful and faster than ever – and certainly gives the SS (and 1LE, especially) a run for its money.
Mustang GT vs Camaro SS Performance.
|Specification||2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS||2019 Ford Mustang GT|
|0-60 MPH||4.0 sec (Auto, Coupe)||3.9 sec (10-Speed Auto, Drag Mode)|
How fast does a Camaro SS go 0-60?
The Camaro SS comes with an engine which allows it to jump from a speed of 0-60 mph in a matter of four seconds. It has a maximum speed of 165mph.
How many miles is too much for a Camaro?
I would consider 150,000 as higher mileage in some circumstances. However, mileage like that accompanied with clean and proper service documentation would most likely ease any concerns. My 1996 Camaro has over 200,000 miles on it now and still runs great.
What is the best engine for a Camaro?
It only took the ZL1 3.5 seconds to sprint from 0 to 60 mph before peaking at a top speed of 202 mph. Those figures helped make the 2019 Camaro ZL1 the fastest and most powerful factory-built Camaro ever.
2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
|Engine:||6.2-liter V-8 engine|
|Power-to-Weight Ratio (US Tonne):||335|
Is a Camaro SS a good daily driver?
The SS is a great daily driver. It’s also great for road trips.