- 1 What size tires fit a Toyota Highlander?
- 2 What is the best tire for Toyota Highlander?
- 3 What tires come on Toyota Highlander?
- 4 How long should tires last on a Toyota Highlander?
- 5 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 6 Does Toyota Highlander have full size spare tire?
- 7 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 8 What are the worst tire brands?
- 9 What is the best tire for the money?
- 10 What is the difference between an all-season tire and a touring all-season tire?
- 11 What is the tire pressure for a Toyota Highlander?
- 12 What is the best tire for SUV?
- 13 What year is the most reliable Toyota Highlander?
- 14 What problems do Toyota Highlanders have?
- 15 Do Toyota Highlanders have transmission problems?
What size tires fit a Toyota Highlander?
|2019 Toyota Highlander|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Toyota Highlander Options|
|18-Inch||245-60-18||Hybrid LEHybrid XLELELE PlusXLE|
What is the best tire for Toyota Highlander?
18-inch Tires for Toyota Highlander
- Budget: Michelin Premier LTX – The Premier LTX is an all-season tire with solid fuel-saving technology.
- Moderately Priced: Goodyear Assurance MaxLife – The Maxlife is one of the best rated tires of its size.
What tires come on Toyota Highlander?
What Tires Comes on the Toyota Highlander? From the factory most Highlander models come equipped with either Michelin or Goodyear tires. More entry level models come with the Michelin Premier LTX in a 235/65/18 size, while more well-equipped trim levels run on Goodyear Eagle Touring tires in a 235/55/20 size.
How long should tires last on a Toyota Highlander?
The tires on any Toyota Highlander can last anywhere between 30,000 to 60,000 miles.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
The longest lasting tires in Consumer Reports’ tests are the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus. They claim 90,000 miles, and Consumer Reports estimates they’ll go 100,000. Consumer Reports says don’t expect to get all your money back if your tires wear out before the mileage warranty.
Does Toyota Highlander have full size spare tire?
No, it does not come with a full size spare tire. It is what is called a “donut.” The 2018 Toyota Highlander comes with a full sized spare tire and not the smaller donut sized version.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs
Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
There are many worst tire brands that produce the exact replica of branded original tires. But they use the low quality materials and release the product without any quality and safety checks.
Worst Tire to Stay Away From
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What is the best tire for the money?
The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What is the difference between an all-season tire and a touring all-season tire?
Touring tires, also called Grand touring tires are designed to deliver a comfortable ride and reliable all–season traction, with the addition of more responsive handling. They generally have a higher speed rating than all–season tires, and often feature an asymmetrical tread pattern.
What is the tire pressure for a Toyota Highlander?
On the Highlander, it calls for 30 pounds per square inch (psi) of tire pressure per tire, including the full-sized spare.
What is the best tire for SUV?
Top 10 Best SUV Tires – Reviews
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S: Whether you drive a light truck, SUV or van the Michelin Defender LTX M/S is a great tire.
- FALKEN WILDPEAK H/T:
- Continental CrossContact LX20:
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L:
- Cooper Starfire SF-510:
- YOKOHAMA GEOLANDAR A/T:
- FIRESTONE DESTINATION LE2:
- FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T:
What year is the most reliable Toyota Highlander?
The best choice is probably the 2008-2013 version. This generation gives you more interior space, more features, and a more powerful engine lineup, plus better safety and crash test scores.
What problems do Toyota Highlanders have?
The previous Toyota Highlander generation (2008 to 2013) has experienced similar issues with its power tailgate and air conditioning system. A few owners have also filed complaints regarding engine oil leaks and a clunking noise heard when turning the steering wheel.
Do Toyota Highlanders have transmission problems?
It covers over 1 million Toyota 8-speed transmissions. The issue has been owners of either 2017 and up Highlanders and 2017 and up Sienna minivans experience harsh or delayed shifting, delayed acceleration, hesitation, jerking, unintended acceleration, lurching, and excessive RPMs before upshift occurs.