- 1 How do you read the date code on a Pirelli tire?
- 2 How many miles do Pirelli tires last?
- 3 What is the warranty on Pirelli tires?
- 4 Are Pirelli P Zero tires good?
- 5 How do you read a tire DOT code?
- 6 How do you read a tire code?
- 7 Which is a better tire Goodyear or Pirelli?
- 8 Are Pirelli Cinturato P7 good tires?
- 9 When should I replace my Pirelli tires?
- 10 Which is better Pirelli or Michelin?
- 11 Are Pirelli tires better than Bridgestone?
- 12 Are Pirelli tires expensive?
- 13 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 14 What are the best Pirelli tires?
- 15 How much do Pirelli P Zeros cost?
How do you read the date code on a Pirelli tire?
“DOT”, followed by a series of numbers and letters with the last four numbers identifying the tire’s age. The last two are the production year, while the first two identify the week in which the tire was made.
How many miles do Pirelli tires last?
CARS.COM — When do you need to replace your tires? We would expect at least 50,000 miles from the tires that come with any new vehicle, but tire life depends on many factors. Here are some broad guidelines.
What is the warranty on Pirelli tires?
If tire is presented for ride related anomalies the initial warranty period is one year from the date of original retail purchase of the vehicle or one year from the original retail purchase date of the replacement tires or within the first 2/32 nd of the original useable tread, whichever occurs first.
Are Pirelli P Zero tires good?
Conclusion: The Pirelli P Zero provides solid handling and performance in both dry and wet conditions. On the track the P Zero’s traction and control was excellent, even when cornering back and forth aggressively. If you have the cash and can afford a max performance tire, this is a great choice for your sports car.
How do you read a tire DOT code?
How to find the DOT code?
- The first two digits of the code represent the week of production during the year (from 1 to 52).
- The second two digits represent the year of manufacture.
- If your DOT code is a 3-digit number, it means your tire was produced before 2000.
How do you read a tire code?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.
Which is a better tire Goodyear or Pirelli?
Goodyear’s tyres would be worth considering if you need to put your tyres through difficult conditions. They also offer good fuel savings over the lifetime of your tyres and a quiet ride for those who enjoy comfort. Pirelli on the other hand, has been rated as consumer’s choice by Canstar blue.
Are Pirelli Cinturato P7 good tires?
The Cinturato P7 All Season Plus is a very good high performance tire for dry and wet surfaces, but not for snow or ice. Just experienced a light to heavy snow fall, and didn’t feel safe with these tires. Although I have an all-wheel drive Audi, compared to other all-season tires, the Pirelli’s didn’t perform as well.
When should I replace my Pirelli tires?
Pirelli tires have treadwear indicators in the tread grooves, which clearly show when the tread has worn to 2/32” remaining. At this point, your tires must be replaced because they do not meet the federal minimum tread depth and they may be dangerous if left in service.
Which is better Pirelli or Michelin?
Each one is looking to get more grip, durability, and better handling from their tyres. Pirelli’s performance-orientated tyres do go up to a higher price, but they also have an adequate variety of entry-level options. Whereas Michelin has more to offer for the everyday use tyre, ideal for family and company cars.
Are Pirelli tires better than Bridgestone?
They both have exceptional stability at all speeds and provide excellent braking performance. When it comes to cornering grip on dry pavement, we give the Pirelli a bit of an edge. We rate the Bridgestone Serenity Plus a notch higher for traction on wet road surfaces.
Are Pirelli tires expensive?
Our Final Thoughts on Pirelli Tires
However, Pirelli tires are expensive and regularly cost upwards of $100 per tire. If you’re on a budget or want a tire better suited for the daily commute, consider other brands.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs
Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What are the best Pirelli tires?
We also bring together a crop of user reviews, and other expert opinions, to assess each range and highlight the best Pirelli tires you should consider.
- Pirelli P Zero: Ultra-high performance. Image 1 of 3.
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde: All season SUV tires. Image 1 of 3.
- Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3: Winter tire. Image 1 of 3.
How much do Pirelli P Zeros cost?
Compare with similar items
|This item Pirelli P ZERO High Performance Tire – 275/40R20 106Y||Pirelli P–ZERO (PZ4-LUXURY) Street Radial Tire-275/40R20 106W XL-ply|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars (82)||5.0 out of 5 stars (5)|