- 1 Are General Altimax tires good?
- 2 What tire brand is best?
- 3 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 4 Are General Altimax RT43 tires good in snow?
- 5 Are General tires good quality?
- 6 What’s the best all season tires?
- 7 What are the worst tire brands?
- 8 Are Walmart tires good?
- 9 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 10 What is the best truck tire for the money?
- 11 What is the best time of year to buy tires?
- 12 Do more expensive tires last longer?
- 13 Is there any rebates on General Tires?
- 14 Where are General Altimax tires made?
- 15 Who makes General Tire brand?
Are General Altimax tires good?
Tire stability is excellent throughout the speed range, and the ride is comfortable on all but the worst of road surfaces. Noise is minimal on this tire due in part to the twin cushion tread compound. Overall, the Altimax RT43 is among the best all-season tires on the market today.
What tire brand is best?
- Michelin: Best Tires Overall.
- Goodyear: Best for Durability.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.
- Bridgestone: Best for Run-Flat Tires.
- Pirelli: Best for High-Performance.
- Passenger Tires.
- Truck & SUV Tires.
- Specialty Tires.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
The longest lasting tires in Consumer Reports’ tests are the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus. They claim 90,000 miles, and Consumer Reports estimates they’ll go 100,000. Consumer Reports says don’t expect to get all your money back if your tires wear out before the mileage warranty.
Are General Altimax RT43 tires good in snow?
Snow & Ice
While the RT43 does well in snow, the performance in icy conditions is still a bit iffy. If the roads you drive on ice up frequently, we definitely recommend you get some snow and ice designated tires.
Are General tires good quality?
In many ways, General Tire is a middling tire brand. The tires aren’t expensive, but they aren’t the most affordable either. The tread-life warranties show the tires are expected to last, but they aren’t eye-popping warranties either. The biggest issue is the lack of performance options.
What’s the best all season tires?
Without further due, here they are.
- Michelin Primacy MXV4.
- Continental Extreme Contact DWS06.
- Pirelli P Zero Nero.
- Hankook Ventus A/S RH07.
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus.
- Michelin Defender T+H.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
- Continental True Contact Tour.
What are the worst tire brands?
There are many worst tire brands that produce the exact replica of branded original tires. But they use the low quality materials and release the product without any quality and safety checks.
Worst Tire to Stay Away From
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
What is the best truck tire for the money?
The Top 5 Pickup Truck Tires in 2020
- Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire.
- Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 All-Terrain Radial Tire.
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S All-Season Radial Tire.
- Falken Wildpeak AT3 All-Terrain Radial Tire.
- Milestar Patagonia M/T Mud Terrain Radial Tire.
What is the best time of year to buy tires?
The best time to buy tires is during April and October. These two months have been tracked as being the best time of year to purchase new tires. The reason for the deals in April is because it’s right before vacation season. Travel is big during the summer months, and many people choose to take road trips.
Do more expensive tires last longer?
The study found that none of the tires measured up to the brands you already know and trust. While one of the tires in the study was half the price of its more expensive cousin, the more expensive tire lasted nearly three times longer.
Is there any rebates on General Tires?
The General Tire Spring rebate is here! Receive up to $70 on a Prepaid VISA card when you purchase 4 new qualifying performance General tires. You must submit your receipt to General tires either online or mail it by May 31, 2021 to be eligible for the prepaid VISA card.
Where are General Altimax tires made?
The end. Alright, the real truth is that the General Tire Company is actually a part of Continental AG, a company that manufactures everything from tires to engine injection systems based out of Hanover, Germany However, there is more to General Tires than the takeover by Continental in the 1980’s.
Who makes General Tire brand?
|General Tire logo used since 2007|
|Trade name||General Tire|